yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Did I miss a Newsletter or Something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss a Newsletter or Something?

When did those daily specials start popping up in the store? Kind of like the anniversary specials? Is this just a Christmas Treat? In any case thanks for them! HaPPy Holidays! PS...Many Many Thanks for my last order and a certain gift surprise you included. It's become a new favourite that I will be ordering in future orders and something I would have never even thought of trying! Thanks for expanding my Horizons and my specific pheromone needs. I look forward to having a live time with you one of these days on the phone to get some more reccomendations from you! Again, Wishing you all the JOY of the season with many thanks from VIVA Las Vegas where I am having SO MUCH FUN with your products!

Hey there Hanumanji1008,
    "SPECIALS OF THE DAY!" are here to stay.

Actually its more like "specials for the next few days"
    We are revamping our whole policy on how to handle discounts and future promotions.
    So stay tuned for more information.
    Thanks for the seasonal greetings bud.
    Joy and happiness to you too

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• Dignify
      Dignify commented
      Editing a comment
      Wooohooo! Xmas emoticons are on! Time to jiggle cuz santa's here

@ dignify : Who are you calling a ho.....psssht, you better watch your mouth or there will be no XS mas this year ..I shutting the whole operation down

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X