yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mista Dobalina Bobble Gobble Wobble Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mista Dobalina Bobble Gobble Wobble Sale

Celebrate the season with the XS Mista Dobalina Bobble Gobble Wobble Sale

Save 10% off retail products when you spend under $100 ($0.01 to $99.99)
    Save 15% off retail products when you spend $100 or more ($100 to $199.99)
    Save 20% off retail products when you spend 0ver $200 ($200 and above)

Valid on retail products under the categories of Men, Women and Unisexy

Please remember Thursday is a Holiday here in the US. There will be no shipping.

In fairness to all, and to ensure we maintain our sanity, all promotional offers will ONLY be honored during the term of said promotion and not apply before or after promotional term. Valid on in-stock, regular retail products only. Thank you for understanding our position as we look forward to serving you and continue to offer new promotions as often as possible.

Promotion is Valid through Cyber Monday December 2nd.

Here's a couple of videos to get you in the mood:

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Woot! Happy Thanksgiving everyone (This includes Mista Dobalina Bobble Gobble Gum thing)

Comment

Hi,
      Is the Mista Dobalina Sale on Now? Or start tomorrow? I just tried to place a LARGE order but I am not getting the discount, I am a newsletter subscriber and that code went through but I am not getting the 20% off for the Gooble Wooble is it automatic? Or do I need to type that entire thing in too into the voucher thing??? Help! Want to get these savings! Thanks!

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        You're all good now. There was a glitch in the matrix but I fixed it. Remember its good on Men, Women and Unisexy and not Limited. Either way its a significant savings for you

Thanks! I did have things from Limited and beta as well, will it just sort it out automatically what gets discounted or should I order those things seperatly?

Comment

Order Placed! Thanks for the quick help and for these Wonderful Discounts! A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you! I've put a note in on the order sometimes it doesn't go through [I guess I write too much] but you once wrote me if I was interested in certain samples to let you know. Gay guy here so things from the socials would be perfect! Thanks again!

Comment

Once more.... THANK YOU SteveO & people at XS for your Excellent service. 28/11 I've just received my order (placed on Wednesday 26/11), lightning fast - service to Greece (DHL). Thank you for the samples too (I was always curious about trying Thinker XS).

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO
            You're all good now. There was a glitch in the matrix but I fixed it. Remember its good on Men, Women and Unisexy and not Limited. Either way its a significant savings for you

Stev"n"eO vs Bugs

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              You're silly

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Perfect

We managed to get most orders out today but not all. Anything express or priority as well as DHL were shipped. There were about 9 orders that were assigned USPS FCM tracking but did not make it to the post office. Another 10 or so orders with custom products that we just couldn't get to and then about 15 more that came in close to our 3pm cutoff.

Anything that didn't go out today will be shipping tomorrow. Sorry for the delays, but sometimes these things happen.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Placed my order on 25/11 and received yesterday 29/11. Super fast service by DHL to Singapore. Many thanks to SteveO and staffs from Xs for the samples and a packet of Pop Rocks.

Comment

tis alright mate. we're not gods so yes these things happen. The shipping's great anyway and super fast anyway

Comment

Shipped Sat 11/29, delivered Mon 12/01. CRAZY fast.
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

There were a couple of snafu's this time I was unprepared for. In the midst of the sale I realized I was out of Beta-Androstenol. Well technically not out, just unformulated and therefore blends like Connections also was out. Some orders shipped without Connections, but I'll be caught up by Thursday and anyone whose order shipped without it will get another shipping confirmation.

Help is on the way though.

Steve O

Comment

This post is a little late but I wished to say that shipping to Singapore was lightning fast with DHL. Placed my order on 1st Dec and received it on the 4th! Thanks, SteveO!
                      Current collection

AD:
                      Ammo, IG,

XS:
                      (15ml) Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, SOB, Bliss
                      (30ml) XIST, Loveboat, Taboo, A1 (40mcg)
                      (Samples) Lots..

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        XS appreciates you

Feedback like this is never too late and the more we get them the more comfortable we can make our international clients feel when ordering for the first time. Most of us who live in the US don't know what its like to have the frustration of trying to get products in the most timely manner with little to no hassle.

Maybe we should start a : SHIPPING WITH US IS SAFE thread with all the feedback good and bad from international clients for the newbies.

Anytime you want to offer this type of feedback or about your general XS experience, we welcome it with open arms

Comment

Yup, it would be a great idea to start a thread like that. Can't wait to give my feedback on the fantastic experience I had with XS and the shipping so far!
                        I just placed my 3rd order yesterday and tracking indicated that I would receive my order this coming Friday. Awesome!
                        Current collection

AD:
                        Ammo, IG,

XS:
                        (15ml) Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, SOB, Bliss
                        (30ml) XIST, Loveboat, Taboo, A1 (40mcg)
                        (Samples) Lots..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X