yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Halloween Shipping Holiday - SAVE - XS Girls Gone Wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Shipping Holiday - SAVE - XS Girls Gone Wild

**Spookalicious Savings Event**

The XS Girls decided to have a sexy Halloween costume party instead of working. That means NO SHIPPING on Thursday & Friday 10/30 & 31 with return to regular shipping Monday November 3rd.

The debauchery that is planned will be unspeakable and more than likely illegal in 36 states and 87 countries.

We will need some time to recuperate so seriously anything ordered Thursday through Sunday will ship out on Monday.

Celebrate Halloween debauchery and sexy costumes by saving 20% on all products in Men, Women and Unisexy. Its automatic, its loaded and ready to use. Expires Saturday!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Oooh... pictures from the Halloween debauchery woooohooooyeeeah!

Comment

I was told that if the camera came out there would be NO debauchery. Camera what camera

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X