yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coupon not working + login popup vanishes constantly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupon not working + login popup vanishes constantly.

So When I refreshed the forum page today I saw a giant ad on the forum front page with my name and feel straight into one of Steve's pranks until I read the Bugatti Veyron part. I am a regular forum guy (I read more than I post) and didn't see that ad until today. Ya I am one of those guys who keep the forum on one of the tabs all the time.Anyways, the coupon code doesn't work and I see now why. because the sale dates are over. but oddly enough, that message didn't come up on my screen till today, which was strange.I hit that today's post at least 7-8 times a day... it is addictive isn't it?

Plus, the popscreen for login is very hard to work with. it keep disappearing so often. My browser remembers all my password and this mainscreen it doesn't so I need to try once or twice before i get it right, which is ok but that popup screen retains old password, and when I try to delete it, the popup vanishes.. I have to try 4/5 times to get this right. not sure if I am one of the only people facing this issue. I am using Chrome version 36 to access the site.
    Thought I should let you guys know.

Hey Theron,
    we are aware of the log-in pop up screen bug.
    If we dont get the password save options to work in the next few days we might be removing it soon.
    As its really frustrating when the browser does not remember your passwords.
    In the meantime you can use the standard login at

that is linked from the footer and many other places.

as for the Bugatti Veyron winner thingy are you sure you ware logged in the forum?
    The banner showed only to active members that are logged in.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Ahh you are right, I guess it logged me out after a day or two...

Comment

Sorry to hear it Theron.

But be on a lookout
        you never know what Steve might post next

i will update you here about the pop up login as soon as i have more info on this

idle @ socials

Comment

Don't let Idle fool you everyone. These sales are all his idea. Bugatti Veyron was totally his idea. I admit I thought it was very funny, but the credit goes to Idle. He is far from being an innocent bystander.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            I know all too well,he likes to play mr innocent.

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          Don't let Idle fool you everyone. These sales are all his idea. Bugatti Veyron was totally his idea. I admit I thought it was very funny, but the credit goes to Idle. He is far from being an innocent bystander.

idle @ socials

Comment

@Theron
            So to avoid further frustration the popup log in box is disabled.
            We reverted back to the good old log in pages.

Have in mind that the fancy log in box is not lost forever
            As Aragorn says: "There is always hope"

And I do promise to keep you updated about this box thingy and its future

idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks very much for the update Idle.... it is so much easier now

Comment

Originally posted by Theron View Post
                Thanks very much for the update Idle.... it is so much easier now
                I agree wholeheartedly Theron. It was a big pain in the ass to have to go through all that nonsense just to login. I really hate when sites force you to do that too. We value our communities feedback which is why its so important to tell us.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X