yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sale - No Reason At All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale - No Reason At All!

Today through Monday store wide 10% off.

ACTIVE Community Members get an additional 20% on categories for Men, Women, Unisexy

Enjoy, or don't. What do we care anyway

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

You always surprise us!!!! ONCE AGAIN, I could not resist to your generous offer!!!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Panikos View Post
      You always surprise us!!!! ONCE AGAIN, I could not resist to your generous offer!!!

Thank you
      And you sir got really lucky with DHL and on a Friday. Regular driver usually picks up about noon, but they couldn't get here until 6pm. I just hate it when an order has to wait all weekend to ship so I was super happy yours got out. I included XS140 and XS141 10ml bottles for your testing

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Dioxonus
        Dioxonus commented
        Editing a comment
        Are XS140 and XS141 new beta products you are letting your researchers test before they go on the store?

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been sending them out to as many people as I can. Mostly researchers but others too.

• funtimes
        funtimes commented
        Editing a comment
        I try calling you steve but no one ever answers your phone!

All I can say is that the XS service is OUTSTANDING!!!! I think that you are just teleporting your products to our door!!! This is how you do it.....
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_121.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	17211

Once again, THANK YOU

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Where did that thing come from? What does it have to do with XS?

mine was the same way too..I ordered mine yesterday and it is already shipped out! Definitely ordering again!

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Lightning strikes

Stumbled onto the sale before I saw the announcement and wow! Sent Sat, delivered Monday! NOT to mention the awesome discount!!!

Thank you!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Stumbled onto the sale before I saw the announcement and wow! Sent Sat, delivered Monday! NOT to mention the awesome discount!!!

Thank you!
        Saturdays are a luxury right now and I'm going to continue doing them just as long as possible. We have been getting really busy, which is great, but I need the time to replenish things too. I'm happy I can still get orders out and restock still, however I'm unsure how long that's going to last. I think the hardest thing for me is to just let go because I love what we are doing at XS and posts like yours NuTrix, no matter how many times you say it, is still a thrill for all of us at XS.

Thank You

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Awe Steve - take your time to do what you need/want - you'll STILL be lightning fast Um, and adored AND appreciated by ALL your loving XS fans!!!

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X