yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Halloween discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween discount

Wondering if there would be a halloween sales discount, waiting to pick up a bunch of new stock

Considering SteveO and crew are picking up the pieces after the storm I'd bet they'd do something later on, as it would be a tough grind to try to restock on everything and anything to prepare for a barrage of orders.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Halloween? lol. there's never been such a discount. Hopefully there is a Black Friday one but with that terrible storm situation, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
        Considering SteveO and crew are picking up the pieces after the storm I'd bet they'd do something later on, as it would be a tough grind to try to restock on everything and anything to prepare for a barrage of orders.
        Yeah you are right. A discount sale would send them a lot of orders and will be hard to fulfill everything. I really hope they manage to bring everything back soon. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarafina View Post
          Halloween? lol. there's never been such a discount. Hopefully there is a Black Friday one but with that terrible storm situation, who knows
          Thank you didn't know, thought halloween would be so popular for discount sales

Comment

I have a pretty good inventory still, but I would definitely stock up on any upcoming sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayan View Post

Thank you didn't know, thought halloween would be so popular for discount sales
              There is usually a Thanksgiving discount code issued by email and one that remains active over the entire Christmas/New Year period. I tend to stock-up with those.

Comment

Let's hope SteveO and crew can ramp up production and get things streamlined as far as shipping.

BTW: I learned the hard way, better to opt for FedEx delivery - the last USPS delivered order was stuck in their home state for NINE DAYS - and it was being shipped PRIORITY!
                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I quit doing USPS priority, regular USPS is faster. I do think that there is a local USPS problem in Tennessee, it is what it is. When I watch priority USPS tracking from there, that poor package travels twice as many miles. It's like they are playing with a hot potato and just throw it into any truck just to get rid of it. I've seen it go west instead of East, North instead of East, just silly stuff. Meanwhile, I ordered some headphones from Walmart on Monday, They came out of Spokane Washington, and were at my doorstep by Wednesday evening. Plain old USPS free delivery.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X