yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Memorial Day Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day Sale?

Is there usually a Memorial Day sale? I’m developing an expensive taste for these products and a discount only means I can get MORE 😂

Stay active in the forums, they hit at last minute. I usually see it here before any email/newsletter. Which you have to have signed up for btw.

Comment

Thank you! I signed up for the newsletter and I’ll check here daily 🤞

Comment

Make sure to check, the "todays Post option. We are not automatically subscribed to new threads so you have to learn to hit that option so you don't miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisD View Post
          Thank you! I signed up for the newsletter and I’ll check here daily 🤞
          I've been checking too, was unable to participate in the last 2 sales due to ressources etc, hoping to add some new things!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisD View Post
            Is there usually a Memorial Day sale? I’m developing an expensive taste for these products and a discount only means I can get MORE 😂
            6 more posts and you get 3% discount for life

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Yay! That means 3% more I can buy 😂

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X