yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Labor Day 2021 30% Off Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day 2021 30% Off Sale

We are running our annual Labor Day sale this weekend. Normally I would have had it begun at 12am today but tech difficulties.

Here's what we are doing: Save 30% on anything under Men Women and Unisexy categories. This includes 10ml, 30ml Artisan, and oils. Anyone with a Lifetime Discount of up to 20% will have that added on. Anyone above 20% Lifetime Discount will max out at 50%.

However, the cart has limitations on what it can and cannot do, so for those above 20% your discount is set to 20% so you can take advantage of the retail sale. I'll restore your super discounts after Monday the 6th. Please keep in mind this combines with the 30% off for a total of 50% on retail items.

No coupon is needed.

Have a great weekend. We are closed on Monday to celebrate Labor and my birthday. Beginning Tuesday we will work on FedEx Priority and 2nd day along with USPS Express and Priority. Economy shipping will be shipped after we get the paid shipping out.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

WHOOP WHOOP! For all those asking about sales and discounts to restocks on some goodies.

Here you go! Enjoy

Don't say I never gave you anything

Comment

is 215 available? Last we talked you were setting up a webpage.

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Not yet, working on it

Will there also be a discount for the Europe Hub? Would be much appreciated ☺

Comment

Originally posted by Kiki32123 View Post
        Will there also be a discount for the Europe Hub? Would be much appreciated ☺
        Order it from US and we will ship from EU whenever possible

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Will do, thanks.
          The shopping cart will add Overseas shipping then. Shall I pull through with the order and my original address to get the shipping fee back later or input US as country and write in the comments it's really Europe plus put the correct address there?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiki32123 View Post
            Will do, thanks.
            The shopping cart will add Overseas shipping then. Shall I pull through with the order and my original address to get the shipping fee back later or input US as country and write in the comments it's really Europe plus put the correct address there?
            Just order the. normal way on the main site and we will figure it out.

Steve O

Comment

Woooooohooooooo! Happy Birthday to me!

I know it wasn't planned that way, but Mr Right can't argue with a restock birthday gift to myself now can he?

Thank you XSteveO - and all XS lovelies! What a generous sale!!!
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy Birthday.

Brilliant sale, but the time is not right for me, have to spend money to go see my sick mom!
              Happy Birthday
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Sending hugs and good thoughts

Happy Birthday XSteveO and thank you for this sale!!!
              PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
              Sample: Temptress
              LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
              Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Just order the. normal way on the main site and we will figure it out.
                Done. Cheers from the other side of the pond & Happy Birthday!

Comment

Said it in my order comments, but Happy Birthday, Steve. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day, too.
                  My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

XSteveO Happy Natal Day!!!

Mine was yesterday, my brother's was the 3rd! LOTS of September babies!

Have an amazing week!!!
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X