yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

We're celebrating life by doing the Fancy Pants Chicken Dance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're celebrating life by doing the Fancy Pants Chicken Dance!

On May 14th its Chicken Dance Day and just like XS style we're pushing the limits of sanity.

Help us celebrate this iconic dance the rest of May:
    All customers who spend from $100 to $199.99 will automatically save 10%
    All customers who spend from $200 to $299.99 will automatically save 15%
    All customers who spend from $300 and above will automatically save 20%

Please practice and submit your best chicken dance video on the site linking back to youtube. You just might win an all expenses paid trip to the lunatic asylum but you'll be in great company.

No Coupon Required - Valid today May 11, 2014 through Saturday May 31, 2014. In fairness to all, and to ensure we maintain our sanity, all promotional offers will ONLY be honored during the term of said promotion and not apply before or after promotional term. Valid on in-stock, regular retail products only and Limited Editions. Thank you for understanding our position as we look forward to serving you and continue to offer new promotions as often as possible.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

OMG!!!! I totally love this. You know what I actually did a video but in fairness to everyone out there I can't submit it. Yes, you heard right, am just that guuuuuuuuud.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      OMG!!!! I totally love this. You know what I actually did a video but in fairness to everyone out there I can't submit it. Yes, you heard right, am just that guuuuuuuuud.

OOOOOk then its official.

editing main post to represent the new event
      Last edited by idle; 05-12-2014, 11:30 AM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        RSVP me Idle. I am so there with bells and glitter on.

Free Drinks? What kind of free drinks?

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X