yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are we having a black friday?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we having a black friday?

I have some money put aside for some stuff
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Would like to know it too
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Great question. As you guys may or may not know, our sales are totally random. You never know when they will come. Sometimes, not even Steve knows.

What you need to do, is ensure that you have subscribed to our newsletter. See link below :

If there is a sale, those who have subscribed to our newsletters will know via email and newsletter subscribers always get HUGE DEALS

Comment

I'm pretty sure we've had a BF/CM sale every year since the beginning, but we never pre-announce them. It honestly causes too much trouble to announce them. What Kate said about even me not knowing is hyperbolic of course, but she means every once in a while we will just randomly have one. Keeps it fun that way.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I too am waiting for a sale. I have $150 on the side and since I've never purchased anything here yet, I'm trying to make a big swoop, even though I have 80 pheromones (90% single molecules, self made and from androtics, Joe10 was my username). I always wondered if steve will ever have his own commercial line back then and how it would fair compared to androtics and love scent (the only two top pheromone companies). I always felt you were more restricted when working with androtics.

There are a lot more companies now but I've never gotten a big wow factor from any commercial line( i have atleast one product from every pheromone company out there) and the wow factors were more from single molecule mixing than anything.

Comment

Nice, keeping my ears open too.

Comment

I've got an order in the cart too. You would think that with a 30 percent discount I wouldn't need a sale but with my collection I need an excuse to justify more and refills, and experiments. If not this week maybe we will have a Christmas sale

Comment

For my first order i wanted not to pass 100$ but if will be a sale i might throw at least 50$ more.
                This year is difficult for all of us.With people most of the time staying home i imagine pheromone use is greatly affected.
                So a pheromone company definitely got a shot under the belt.

They help us, we help them.

Comment

Yeah, Pheromones got hit hard. I remember earlier in the year calling in and Steve had nothing really to do, we chatted for long times and the rest of the crew were off work too. I wonder if someone can afford a sale after these hard times or if one can afford not to have a sale. Volume will be key. I don't have an account on other pheromone forums but if we get a sale, it will happen fast and with little warning but if we can get the word out I'm sure it will help.

Comment

Yep, it will be a dabacle to have a sale or not this year. On the one hand, the Pheromones business got hit so hard that it might not be easy to have a sale at all, only PT has had a sale among the Vendors yet.

On the other hand, a sale might help out, as we are always refilling most times during sales (atleast many of us anyways). But if the volume of purchases aint high, it might lead to further losses as meagre purchases wont really make a difference, especially with reduced prices,which is a big possibility given the current state of uncertainty.

Either way, i cant wait for 2020 to be over, and for life to return to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      I've got an order in the cart too. You would think that with a 30 percent discount I wouldn't need a sale but with my collection I need an excuse to justify more and refills, and experiments. If not this week maybe we will have a Christmas sale
                      sounds good, what are you ordering this time?
                      i'm sure a christmas sale would be good, if the black friday isn't possible, people spend more sometimes at christmas.
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                        sounds good, what are you ordering this time?
                        I am going for big bottles of Love boat and Tease. Neither one of these first turned me on but I like how kind I am when I wear them. I have a regular bottle of mascot to try out. I'm going to try out XIST for women. I am really drifting away from anything that has enone in it so I would like to see if X4W will lead me anywhere new. A couple years ago the MeToo stuff helped me to lose some friends and made me scared to be kind to women. They are behind me and it seems another group is slowly gathering. I just adore women but some bitter females made it hard to be nice. I have actually worn molecules to scare them away A LOT LOL. If they want to come near me and dump they are going to have to fight a big ole dose of enone sending them a whole lot of mixed breeding signals to process. I find the idea that they are angry and horny at the same time amusing, albeit, in a naughty way.

On a kinder note, I have found that since I've adapted to stuff like Love Boat that I no longer am negatively affected by A1 and can wear huge doses of it. I've got a big bottle of high concentration in the cart but the sales don't usually go for singles. If any sale doesn't allow singles I may try a small bottle of Cohesion for women. There are a couple reports of men wearing it that sounded perfect. Got some glow in there and a couple more singles Banol and a refill on Anone. Oh and some dispersion technology to see If I can boost regular blends to get through masks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

On a kinder note, I have found that since I've adapted to stuff like Love Boat that I no longer am negatively affected by A1 and can wear huge doses of it.
                          This is very interesting. Can you elaborate on this. How did you achieve to overcome the A1 depressions ? Is the Loveboat responsible for it ? I can wear huge doses of A1, but lethargy hits me occasionally, not as bad as full blown depressions, but not a pleasant feeling. The effects are so good that i persists with A1 despite the negative effects.

Comment

I'm not sure you are ready. but I personally have been toning down the alpha since I lost some friends going too alpha. Along the way I made some peace with some beta aspects of myself. It's a long road you don't need to go down yet but everything has an opposite in the universe and the beginning of the road is seeing these opposites as masculine and feminine, a giver and a receiver, seeing this in all of nature, and then realizing we are part of nature too and these aspects are as much a part of us an anything else in the universe. In giving love we receive. Most of the male ego is centered around receiving but our true male nature is to give, only then do we receive.

Comment

I feel like i am being lectured by the Buddha himself lol. I can understand the point of your philosophical principles, but i have no idea how that contributes to the elimination of A1 depressions.

Either way, i myself dont usually use a very Alpha product around friends and family, except at work and certain situations when the circumstances call for, so i dont face such kind of friction from close acquaintances normally. The key to it is knowing which product to use in certain situations.

Cohesion is also a really good alternative for me, but does not beat straight A1 for my intentions and purposes.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I suspect the depression is related to subconscious conflicts trying to rise to the surface.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X