yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Check Your Emails, Sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Your Emails, Sale!!!

Its Steve's birthday!!

Once again, no love ... no email. Frustrating!
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      XS News Letter <support@pheromonexs.com> via sendgrid.me , is the send.me important to your filters??PM your email and i will forward my copy via gmail account

Just placed my order lol!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Just tried to use this very generous coupon, but it didn't work. I got a red thing up the top of the cart that said: "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"

Does this mean too many people have already used it?

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        No, its good till 7th, Have you read the directions very carefully? I haven't tried but it looks like you have to do it in a VERY certain way.

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
      Just tried to use this very generous coupon, but it didn't work. I got a red thing up the top of the cart that said: "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"

Does this mean too many people have already used it?
      add your articals to the cart, click on the cart, add code in coupon code area, click on it so it goes through, then add your shipping details on the next page, it' all in the e-mail!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Morgaine
        Morgaine commented
        Editing a comment
        I read it carefully, and tried 3 X, following exact instructions. Didn't work. Maybe a momentary glitch, but I definitely did as instructed. Had my sister check it too! Thanks for the help though

Coupon worked a treat! I stocked up on old favorites and trying a few new ones I've read about in the forum. At least I won't have to worry about stretching things out and will feel a bit more adventurous in experimenting.

... and a Happy Birthday to SteveO and thanks.
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

No issues here either using the coupon code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X