yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are Newsletters Still a Thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Newsletters Still a Thing?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I swore I signed up for the newsletter back around the time I placed my first order here last year. With tight time constraints and, of course, the current world we're living in it's not like any of us are likely burn a hole in our personal inventories these days. I had toyed with placing an order to treat myself and someone on another forum had posted a past discount which I thought they mentioned they saw in a newsletter.

To the best of my knowledge I haven't received any newsletters and, without the gentle nudge, haven't been prodded enough to place an order. So, are newsletters still a thing or have they gone the way of the dodo?
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

I don't think they are extinct but covid has made them an endangered species. Get that post count up, a new discounts always a nice nudge while we wait for the world to turn right side up again.

Comment

For sure. I was surprised yesterday as I moved to the first discount plateau. Of course having our lives limited with whom we mingle with makes using mones infinitely more difficult since masks can impede the effects. I've got plenty of product to try in the meantime which I can co-mingle with trusted, safe folks. I'll be posting, asking and contributing as I can in the meanwhile.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

there ya go, up to 28

Comment

I think the newsletter usually comes out when there is a sale, but due to the virus it might make things a little difficult, i'm sure there will be one when things are back to normal.
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            I think the newsletter usually comes out when there is a sale.
            That was the reason I asked, as in the past I usually found out about a PXS sale in other places before landing here. I assumed that people who had found out about the sale were newsletter subscribers.

Comment

The last newsletter I got was in Jan

Comment

The last one I got was June of 2019, which made me wonder why I hadn't received anything since

Just for giggles and grins I clicked on the link from that email to confirm my email address and the message I received was "We already received your confirmation previously" but, alas, hadn't received one since.

Comment

Honestly I can't wait any longer! I need to place an order today, I have been working daily since this started, grateful for it. But my mones were more for MY benefit then anyone else's. I dont feel like myself without them.
                  Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

I have signed up at least twice and I have never received a newsletter.

Comment

Yes newsletters are still a thing. Steve haven't issued one since January but we did say that sales and discounts will be random.

For those persons who never received newsletters, it is important that you contact us about this so we can look into it for you

Please send a support ticket to support@pheromonexs.com.

In addition to the newsletters, I believe Steve always has a thread about the sale going on at the time and all the information about it

Honestly, our lifetime program is the way to go, even if you are a newsletter subscriber. Newsletters come randomly but you can get up to 50% discount for every purchase made , every time you place an order by participating on the forum

Comment

I also encourage our members to send me a ticket or message on the forum about any issues with your lifetime discount :

Comment

Thanks, Kate. I just place a support ticket. Hopefully the team will figure out why I hadn't been receiving anything since June of 2019.

Comment

This may have already been said but y'all make sure you check your spam as well. Mine started going into my spam folder after a period of time.
                            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                              This may have already been said but y'all make sure you check your spam as well. Mine started going into my spam folder after a period of time.
                              I manage my own email and web servers so I know it was more "missing" than stuck in limbo or stopped as spam. I got an email from Kate stating their techs have resolved things. Of course, the true test will be when another newsletter gets issued and I actually receive it.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It DOES come from a different address than most XS correspondence

The XS Blender <newsletter@pheromonexs.com> Using PHPMailer 5.2.9 (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/)

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                The XS Blender <newsletter@pheromonexs.com> Using PHPMailer 5.2.9 (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/)
                                I had been getting them but they disappeared back around June of '19, so something had to change. Other email passed from their domain with no problem and I had even whitelisted the domain. Crossing fingers their tech gurus found the issue. I hated finding out about sales from others ... especially on other discussion sites.

Comment

The best way to stay up on sales is to check in here often, They come fast out of nowhere. Often I see them here before I find the newsletter myself. Since covid I check email daily but in the past that had not been a thing to do, more like a chore, a thing to clean up. Google mail checker app in chrome is the only way I got in the habit.

Comment

Ok, Check your emails. 40 percent

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                      Ok, Check your emails. 40 percent
                                      Via a newsletter email? Well, didn't get anything once again

Comment

• Muestereate
                                        Muestereate commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        PM your email address to me, I'll forward my newsletter

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X