yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Making a difference with our local community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Making a difference with our local community

XS has temporarily transitioned into making hand-sanitizer for local emergency responders. We've provided over 2000 free bottles of hand sanitizer to Tipton County Sheriffs Department, Atoka Police, Millington Police, Munford Police, Atoka Fire, Charleston Fire, Gilt Edge Volunteer Fire, Millington Fire, Munford Fire, Quito Volunteer Fire, Three Star Fire, Atoka Public Works, Methodist Hospital, Tipton County Schools, Shelby County Child Protective Services, Sherwin Williams Paint, Watkins Appliances along with hundreds to local doctors and nurses, FedEx, UPS and Amazon delivery drivers, medical professionals, vets, fast food workers, grocery store workers and all wakes of front line service industry workers with countless others.

I am honored to be able to serve our community in this time of uncertainty. Your patronage of XS has helped me do this and I want to personally thank you. I realize pheromones might not be on your mind right now but with every order we are able to help more and more people. Our hand sanitizer is a flammable product and requires special procedures to ship so we are unable to send with orders through the mail. It can only be picked up locally. Hand sanitizer is much more readily available now too

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Is there a donation button somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
      Is there a donation button somewhere?
      Thanks Paethon, but there are so many people without jobs that are hurting right now. The best thing for anyone who wants to help is to help their local community. There are a lot of families out there that could really use assistance. Be kind to one another and if you can offer a helping hand, some groceries or even a kind word (which we all could use right now), than the world is a little bit better. That's the best donation you can make

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Thanks Paethon, but there are so many people without jobs that are hurting right now. The best thing for anyone who wants to help is to help their local community. There are a lot of families out there that could really use assistance. Be kind to one another and if you can offer a helping hand, some groceries or even a kind word (which we all could use right now), than the world is a little bit better. That's the best donation you can make
        That's what I'm doing the whole day, every day - since a couple of weeks.

I find it great what you are doing, making hand sanitizer for the people who are working in the "Front Row" like I do. I've been working some days without hand sanitizer having this odd gut feeling the whole day, all we had was soap. So I know what it means to people having decent hand sanitizer when you urgently need some. I guess your turnover is rather "mehh" at the moment because people have other things in mind and you are using your resources to make hand sanitizer, which means you do have costs producing hand sanitizer. Hence my question about the donation button.

Unfortunately for me it doesn't make sense to order from US store because taxes and customs fees are to high. I would rather wait and order through EU-Hub, and when it comes to taxes and custom fees I would rather hit the donate button instead

Just a suggestion

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll see what I can do

For anyone who would like to make a donation please use this link: Hand Sanitizer

By checking the optional box "Donation Helping Hands" directly underneath AVAILABLE OPTIONS the hand sanitizer you've ordered will instead help offset the costs of over 2000 bottles already distributed to local first responders and/or front line workers.

Phaethon Thank you for suggesting to do this. Every dollar will help offset the costs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.17.13 PM.png
Views:	241
Size:	375.8 KB
ID:	130373
        Attached Files

Steve O

Comment

XSteveO I'm glad you created the link
          Will this link be available on euphoricxs.com as well?
          I would like to use the link when purchasing my beloved APi on euphoricxs.com.

Comment

XSteveO I'm glad you created the link
            Will this link be available on euphoricxs.com as well?
            I would like to use the link when purchasing my beloved APi on euphoricxs.com.
            What would be the difference between the XS or EUXS site?

Steve O

Comment

What would be the difference between the XS or EUXS site?
              My fault, I was thinking to complicated. Sometimes after a long working day my brain feels like a chewing gum on the street in summer
              Donation made

Btw, wouldn't it be better to disable the lifetime discount for donations in general?
              I can only speak for myself but when I make a donation I don't want a discount. In case I make a donation for $20.00 I want $20.00 to be donated.
              Just a suggestion.

Comment

My fault, I was thinking to complicated. Sometimes after a long working day my brain feels like a chewing gum on the street in summer
                Donation made

Btw, wouldn't it be better to disable the lifetime discount for donations in general?
                I can only speak for myself but when I make a donation I don't want a discount. In case I make a donation for $20.00 I want $20.00 to be donated.
                Just a suggestion.
                Well I'm with you on the chewing gum because I sat for 15 minutes trying to figure it all out too. Then I was like wait a second.

The lifetime discount is complicated since it applies to the entire category. I would have to either do each product individually or disable it for everyone and well complicated either way. Every dollar is appreciated so thank you very much. It is going for a great cause. I just made another 100 or so for some local churches.

Steve O

Comment

Man my brain was hurting too. Recently I looked into options for electronic donations. I just wanted something stone cold easy that even non techies could handle. even with the non-techies being thrown into online shopping they have huge amounts of questions flowing through their brains. Somewhere between 30 and 50 percent got brain freeze just from me saying the word venmo.

I finally opted for snail mail. Put a couple dollars in an envelope everytime you think about donating something and before it gets too fat and obvious as to the contents, put an address and a stamp on it. Nearly unanimous praise god and Amens.

Whats interesting is that a month ago before being exposed to online shopping these same people would have said that sending cash in the mail was too risky. Got to be a lesson in there somewhere.

Comment

The lifetime discount is complicated since it applies to the entire category. I would have to either do each product individually or disable it for everyone and well complicated either way.
                    Immediately after I clicked the "Post Reply" button I thought something like that. Anyway, at least we are able to make a donation now

Comment

Its greatly appreciated sir. Gave out another 25 yesterday and another 50 scheduled for today.

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X