yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Healthcare worker discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthcare worker discount?

Just being cheeky and gonna ask lol
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

How are they gonna differentiate if there is lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
      How are they gonna differentiate if there is lol
      My badge lol
      Pheromone XS

Comment

You're already at level 10 my friend. With almost no sales coming in and XS making hand sanitizer for our local healthcare workers and first responders there's not much else I can do. I've provided over 1500 bottles of hand sanitizer for free so far. There's only so much I can do as a business before I have to just close it all down.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
          You're already at level 10 my friend. With almost no sales coming in and XS making hand sanitizer for our local healthcare workers and first responders there's not much else I can do. I've provided over 1500 bottles of hand sanitizer for free so far. There's only so much I can do as a business before I have to just close it all down.

You're a good man Steve thanks for helping people in this tough time. I'm gonna be putting in a order real soon my friend
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Same here, I've been affected financially, but I'll be placing a decent order soon too. I love XS..best wishes XSteveO you're great man.

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you. I'm humbled by what you've written

As soon as the EU-Hub is restocked I will place a decent order too.
            Hope EU-Hub will have enough APi available

Btw I would like to support your good work with a little donation. Could you possibly create a donation button on your EU-Hub site I can hit when placing my order?
            Me being a part of the "Front Row" fighting the issues the virus creates I really appreciate your work

Comment

I have an order enqued, I need to pair it down actually. :( but I'm waiting for President trump to sign that check. The sooner he pulls the trigger, the less items get cut out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I have an order enqued, I need to pair it down actually. :( but I'm waiting for President trump to sign that check. The sooner he pulls the trigger, the less items get cut out lol.
                have you added Glow to your list?
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes but it may get cut. I have some high concentration 30 mls in there that have my cart total pretty high.

• Coconut
                  Coconut commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oh right, let me know what you went with in the end!

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  pretty boring stuff for a guy, all beta stuff but 30 mls of higher concentrations of single molecules so when I'm done I don't have to wear a half dozen sprays.

def make a donate button. Paypal allow you to generate those buttons quite easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                  def make a donate button. Paypal allow you to generate those buttons quite easily.
                  There is one already: https://pheromonexs.com/hand-sanitizer.html just click the option to make the purchase a donation. It will deduct the lifetime discount so nothing I can do about that. Maybe just add another to cover the discount if you feel generous. I made the option available because of all the requests and it's appreciated.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                    Maybe just add another to cover the discount if you feel generous.
                    Yup! That's how I did it, it's the easiest way.

Comment

Steve is awesome and we all know it!

Comment

too true
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

i'm still wondering when my sexy post,card will arrive!
                          i love nasa helmets, it puts me in my safe play area
                          maybe create a phero on covid called helmets, if i could create the phero, i would use a phero based upon the fact that you shouldn't take things for granted, after lockdown i can now appreciate a sandwhich takeaway the small things in life now matter, money doesn't matter to me, it has never been a big deal, but other things in life that make you live etc and feel free are soo cool!
                          maybe create the rocket man phero covid!

Comment

A phero that lets you see the good side of things? Like a beautifier but for the whole world around us and not just the mirror? I went through some molecules trying to do something social but with covid I found myself adding just a bit of comply. I was using bnol and est or Thinker which is bnol and epialloprenalone i think. I tried some different nenos but I couldn't get it where i wanted it. But maybe some beautifiers? There are a couple I don't have. 86 doesn't work super well for me but low dose might be something to start with. I wish I knew what was in comply so I could make something with just several molecules instead of 6 or 8 but accepting things as they are is a step along the path to appreciating things and a little comply bends me that way.

Coconut have you tried fairytale, does that go in the direction you want. I'm pretty sure its too feminine for a unisexy but it might be a start or a hint based on it's name.

Comment

I'm new here, as I just found this forum on the web. Steve O seems like an owner here. He wrote about hand sanitizers. So I have a question - are these hand sanitizers with pheromones? Since he provided over 1000 bottles for free, I guess they are not. But I wanna ask it anyway due to the name of the site - pheromonexs. I am just curious if such sanitizers exist since I crushe on a girl from assistinghands home care service. She is using these sanitizers all the time, so it might be an excellent opportunity.

Comment

According to Steve, the alcohol is so high that they kill the natural bacteria on our skin that pheromones need. I don't have reason to disagree with this. If I open my pheromone box and get hit with a big whiff I don't get horny or anything just by the blends themselves but when they hit human skin they start to change.

Wear pheromones on yourself so she is attracted to you and not her bottle of sanitizer. They may work if sprayed on paper. ONCE I got a fresh delivery with my usual note from customer support with their usual kind words and was smitten with someone a thousand miles away that I had never met. Some stuff may be possible but that is in the realm of experiments. I would try sending her a nice note sprayed with XIST, and say something personal and nice and say thinking of you. Sounds corny but I wonder how a small picture might work. It was always in romance movies of old, I had a girl used to send me glitter and foil hearts and drawings that was corny but unforgettable. No clue how a guy should try to pull this off.

Comment

It depends on state

Comment

Hey! I see it's been a while but I wanted to add my two cents. It's okay to ask if a healthcare worker discount is available. Many businesses and services offer discounts to those in the healthcare industry, especially during these times. It doesn't hurt to ask, so go ahead and be cheeky! You never know; you might get lucky. But don't forget there are other discount options for non-healthcare workers, like janumet manufacturer coupon.
                                    Also, don't hesitate to ask other questions or share your thoughts on the forum.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X