yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Will there be a Christmas/New Years Sale ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be a Christmas/New Years Sale ?

New member to the XS forum. Just seen that there had been a Thanksgiving/Cyber Monday Sale.
    Was wondering if there might possibly be a Christmas/New Years Sale ? Thanks.

Highly unlikely, we just had a sale.

Comment

But you can never be sure. it's true we just had a huge sale for Black Friday Cyber Monday 2 weeks ago. The best thing to do is get involved on the forum and start getting the lifetime discounts and that way you won't miss it if they have one. They pull them out at the last minute, Maybe a days notice so keep checking in , sign up for the newsletter, make an account and set your email to flag and notify and not dump the notice in the spam folder. Even then, I often see a post here from someone else before I check my email. so check back often. Christmas, New Years and Valentines day are all potentials.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        But you can never be sure. it's true we just had a huge sale for Black Friday Cyber Monday 2 weeks ago. The best thing to do is get involved on the forum and start getting the lifetime discounts and that way you won't miss it if they have one. They pull them out at the last minute, Maybe a days notice so keep checking in , sign up for the newsletter, make an account and set your email to flag and notify and not dump the notice in the spam folder. Even then, I often see a post here from someone else before I check my email. so check back often. Christmas, New Years and Valentines day are all potentials.
        would like a christmas or New years sale, made my order too early the last time so didn't participate in the sales, maybe one day!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          But you can never be sure.
          I second this.
          As Muestereate already mentioned it's a good idea to sign up for the newsletter.

Comment

Comment

.... although after my last purchase/shopping spree I think I have plenty to test, report, study, and enjoy. +, I very well may have self improved and phero'd my way into a seriously serious long term relationship ..... think I might have met the source to Tigger's endless bounce. ...more on this lovey dovey turn of events in another more appropriate post or journal entry..... but I sure would love some more XPS86 now that I know more about how to use dt. Can't wait to pop out my dt charged putatives. They'll be ready coincidentally on December 25!!! Can anyone say perfect timing ! Anyway. Yes if there happens to be another sale I'd be glad to donate more funds into XS! I mean by now I just say it is the Happy Successful Tiger Fund. And I'm still looking for more Limitless like putatives and such. Ooo and maybe Bliss oil. Anyway. I think I sprayed one or three too many Vibes pumps. In addition to a tad way too much caffeinated lovelies I'm sorta floating.

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                the Black Friday sale was the first and only times I've seen putatives on sale. Very rare, keep reporting and get that discount up

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
              +, I very well may have self improved and phero'd my way into a seriously serious long term relationship .....
              Sounds like you didn't intend to do so and now trapped yourself
              But hey, there are worse things in life than a long term relationship...

Comment

Tigris, woot woot - CONGRATS on the LT relationship

Comment

Originally posted by drlove View Post
                  Tigris, woot woot - CONGRATS on the LT relationship
                  Thanks!!! It's absolutely incredible! She's like a female me without my weaknesses. We're going to be greatly positive for each other. And of course as any good phero XS addict I've shared this amazing place and the retail site! She's excited and is super curious about trying products herself. She's a fellow artist, natural product lover, obsessed with oils and smells... I am enchanted. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't already have her own functional stash of pheromones. (Especially the way we fell for each other with such an explosive attraction ...maybe it's our natural auras?).

Comment

Congrats Tigris! Sounds like you both are meant for each other!

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                      Congrats Tigris! Sounds like you both are meant for each other!
                      Thank you, Spring!!!

Comment

That's so awesome Tigris. Congratulations:BananaRider:

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                          That's so awesome Tigris. Congratulations:BananaRider:

Steve maybe to celebrate this a Sale perhaps ? With the coupon code being "Tigris" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vampiro View Post

Steve maybe to celebrate this a Sale perhaps ? With the coupon code being "Tigris" ?
                            While I appreciate the suggestion, I need to catch up on being back in the lab before I can do anything. Stock is significantly low because of the last sale and I've been out sick. Sign up for the newsletter for 10% off and only 23 more posts and you get 3% off for life.

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X