yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Black Friday /Cyber Monday 2019 sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday /Cyber Monday 2019 sale?

My wallet is ready. will there be a sale?!

We never know if we are doing a sale until we actually do it. We would not release information prior to it either. History supports it.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
      We never know if we are doing a sale until we actually do it. We would not release information prior to it either. History supports it.
      will be making my big christmas order next week, quite a bit of custom work to keep you quiet lol!
      if i wanted the whole of my order in Sultans oud for example where do i put that cause it only shows female fragrance add ons because they are female stuff, apart from the putatives etc and cops doesn't list any fragrance on there!

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

will be making my big christmas order next week, quite a bit of custom work to keep you quiet lol!
        if i wanted the whole of my order in Sultans oud for example where do i put that cause it only shows female fragrance add ons because they are female stuff, apart from the putatives etc and cops doesn't list any fragrance on there!
        I put it in the comments, that worked for me.

Comment

just sent my order in order couldn't wait for the sale if there is one, plus i have a few custom so would like them to arrive before christmas lol
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

My wallet is ready also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
              Originally posted by Coconut View Post

I put it in the comments, that worked for me.
              Comments are the right place.

We will not fragrance or add anything to customs. Typically I would tell you to buy the concentrate but we will add some on the side since you're cool. Actually I would suggest adding the fragrance on the side if you're trying it out for the first time. Just request in the comments

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                Comments are the right place.

We will not fragrance or add anything to customs. Typically I would tell you to buy the concentrate but we will add some on the side since you're cool. Actually I would suggest adding the fragrance on the side if you're trying it out for the first time. Just request in the comments
                okay will buy the fragrance in my next order thanks for the info!
                your such a cool guy yourself, thankyou soo much
                much hugs and love!

Comment

Sounds like it may be coming anytime now!

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                    Sounds like it may be coming anytime now!
                    Its on: Quirky Perky Turkey Jerky

Steve O

Comment

Sounds like something I'd make after a successful fall hunt.

Comment

Has it started yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                          Has it started yet?
                          Yeah, it's on! The discounts apply.

Comment

Is SOB oil out of stock through cyber Monday? I wanted it :(

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
                              Is SOB oil out of stock through cyber Monday? I wanted it :(
                              Sure hope it gets restocked. On EU almost all oils are out of stock, so I had to order from US :bananaflambe:

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterion View Post

Sure hope it gets restocked. On EU almost all oils are out of stock, so I had to order from US :bananaflambe:
                                Yup, wanted to order SOB oil but its out of stock in US. In Europe it is on stock but since you have to order through US there is no chance to put it into the shopping cart

XSteveO If you could somehow sort this out I would place a second order on SOB oil and some Spray, probably Mascot and Xist
                                Just let me know how I could order SOB oil. Well, only if possible. Otherwise I will need to wait till my next order to get some SOB oil.

Comment

That discount was sweet! Wasn't going to participate in Black Friday shopping but this was the exception

XSteveO Thanks!!!
                                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

How did I miss this??? I mean I'm not even sure what "this" is but I kept checking my email and both the forums and retail site. Was there a Black Friday/cyber Monday sale that I missed???

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                                      How did I miss this??? I mean I'm not even sure what "this" is but I kept checking my email and both the forums and retail site. Was there a Black Friday/cyber Monday sale that I missed???
                                      I just purchased literally five min ago and the sale was still on. Iim guessing it ended today. It updates the discount when you place items in your cart

Comment

Ok. Thanks!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X