yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Updating influencer level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating influencer level

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
    ​

Hi Suaviter,
    well it's weekend. Send a mail to support@pheromonexs.com explaining your issue. I'm pretty sure KateD will help you as soon as she's back to the office, even if the sales ends at midnight because it's not your fault.

Comment

Thanks Phaethon, I have done so already. I will probably go through with the purchase and leave a comment about it in the order comment field.
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      ​

Comment

Phaethon I second!
        kated is super great about getting levels updated if she missed an update

Comment

Yes I'm sure Kate will sort it out nicely.
          ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
            Thanks Phaethon, I have done so already. I will probably go through with the purchase and leave a comment about it in the order comment field.
            This is a good idea

Everything will be fine at the end of the day...
            ...because in we trust

Just realized I need to place a second order,
            found my wish list and that little bastard told me I forgot some blends

It seems this month is going to become a 'bread and water only' month for me

Anyway, I can't miss this great opportunity

Comment

Same for me Phaethon, that little devilish shopping list tells me to buy this, and my present self tells me to buy that. I try to stick to the retails but it's not easy. Bread and water it is old chap - But something tells me we have an interesting period ahead once the products have arrived
              Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 09-08-2019, 06:40 PM.
              ​

Comment

I just received an email from KateD; the matter is solved. Just like we said
                ​

Comment

my discount level didn't get updated before the sale either. Bread is too expensive, try can a couple can of peas or corn per day, rice is even cheaper but too many carbs, beans are cheap too but I can't afford the ones with a sliver of pork fat anymore. 2 drops of fish sauce makes things taste like they have meat in them. Fat calories are cheap, I'm amazed how long a quart of olive oil lasts. Another month of this and an update and I can afford a couple of single molecules. I'm trying to save my way to a little lab setup and all the blend sales keep financially distracting me. MUST RESIST.

Comment

Bean there, done that. Well Muestereate, old MothMan, you know what the leaders of the spam industry say: "We can meat anywhere". Peas, pheromones and understanding will hopefully keep you going
                    Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 09-08-2019, 06:37 PM.
                    ​

Comment

I need another avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                        But something tells me we have an interesting period ahead once the products have arrived
                        Yup, that's it and the second is 'you only live once'

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X