yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrate My Birthday By Helping - Hurricane Dorian Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, what an amazing community we have! We've raised $235 Plus our XS Doubler for a total of $470 but we're just going to make it an even $500. When we are done with the orders for the sale, I'll do some research and we'll make the donation to a charity that is going to get the money where its needed the most without taking it all for "admin" costs.

Thank you everyone who participated in this cause. I really hope we are able to extend our community love to those in need from the destructive forces of Dorian. I have no words to express my heartfelt appreciation for everyone in the community. I know many of you have your donations and charities already set out for the year. Just remember every penny helps and helping is what matters.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

The fact that you care so much is a huge part of why your company is so awesome. I ordered at a time I would not normally have just because y'all added that option to donate.

Comment

aww.. miss the sale..outstation for work..back home yestardy..

anyway

happy birthday steveo
        life is precious so go full blast
        strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Send us a support ticket

A little background info; what started out as a small group of people on t… Lia Head-Rigby needs your support for HeadKnowles :: Hurricane Relief :: #Dorian

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

XSteveO Happy belated birthday! I never knew you were a virgo! lol the same as my older sis, also when does this sale end? I was cleaning out my inbox and happened to stumble upon it today if I missed out that's fine there's always next time. ????
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Send support ticket and KateD will hook yah up

Vicki Lee It ended Sunday at midnight.

Comment

Donation has been made

Dorian Donation
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.43.25 AM.png
Views:	38
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	117643

Steve O

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome!

I vetted this organization and they are already on the ground in the Bahamas. I made the donation of $500 which is our community donations doubled.

The link for Dorian is still: https://pheromonexs.com/dorian-relie...scription=true if you choose to make a donation. XS will still double all donations through the rest of September.

We can make a difference in the world.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              This is amazing. We certainly can make a difference

Not knowing if the money really reaches the poor people always kept me away from donating.
            But if a donation can be made so easy like in this case, could we make this a regular?
            I mean you don't need to double it all the time, let's just say it's a donation of DiscoverXS-Forum. What do you think about it?
            I find it a excellent idea how you (XSteveO) have set this up, the donation can be put into the cart like a product an you just need to choose the value

I've been on the bad side of life for a couple of years an I know what it means to have just enough to survive but most of this poor people have nothing at all.

Just a idea but if it would be a regular I would always flip some dollars into the hat at every purchase

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
              Vicki Lee It ended Sunday at midnight.
              Thank you, I knew I had to over look the deadline somewhere lol.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I am late to the party here and Congratulations!
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X