yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Celebrate My Birthday By Helping - Hurricane Dorian Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrate My Birthday By Helping - Hurricane Dorian Relief

Hurricane Dorian Relief

Most of You've have probably seen the distressful images of the widespread damages that Dorian has created in the Bahama's and now making landfall in the Carolinas. I went through a devastating hurricane with Ivan in Grenada, we almost lost our sweet KateD when Maria ripped Dominica apart. That's not to mention poor Mickaelia from androtics, also on Dominica, who pretty much lost everything. We've been through Typhoons in the Philippines, Hurricanes in Houston, Fires in Alberta and more than what would break most any other community.

BUT it didn't break us! It strengthened our resolve and our commitment to our community. We huddled together and joined in prayer and thoughts and when others simply went about their daily life without a second thought our discoverXS community made a difference. We've raised thousands of dollars in donations and grants to send where help was needed. As a community we even took care of Mickaelia while she recovered from Maria even though she had nothing to do with XS.

WHY? Its because we are a community. Yes, XS is a for-profit business but we are built on a core value system that places the human element above all else. A lot of people have been asking me what they can get for my birthday today and the most honest answer I can give, is to help somebody in need. I've always loved holidays like Christmas because it allows me to experience my most cherished feeling, to give to others. Sure its nice to get something, but the look of surprise and appreciation in the face of the receiver is a true gift I will never tire seeing.

So today I am asking you to celebrate my birthday with me by giving of yourself to help somebody, somewhere in need. Here's how I'd like to accomplish my birthday wish of allowing me to give to others by having a sale so you can save some money. Maybe some of you, if at all possible, can use some of that savings to assist XS in making a donation to a reputable charitable organization to help those stricken by the wrath of Dorian.

I've created a product link where you can add, if you choose, a small contribution to your order. I'll personally see that XS matches any contributions made. You'll see the product listed as "Dorian Relief Fund" and can be found under every retail category.

So here's the deal on the sale: Retail and Artisan 10ml Spray Blends in Men 10ml and Men Artisan, Women 10ml and Women or Artisan Unisexy 10ml and Unisexy Artisan is 10% off plus combine any Lifetime Discounts you have. Again I'm hoping anyone who saves a little bit of money can help spread the love by helping somebody who may be struggling. The world can use a bit more love in it.

The sale runs now through Sunday. Monday resumes normal pricing. Hopefully you're a newsletter subscriber too.

Anyone who participated in the Label Design Contests gets a 10ml bottle of either Comply, InBetween or Goddess. Just ask in the comments and we will match your name up to our list.

EUphoricXS just order from USA and we will ship from EU if its in stock. I don't have the time or brain power right now to set up a sale there too.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I love all of that especially what you said about community! You're amazing!

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
      Mysticbeauty commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Happy Birthday!

I didn't see the discount on the site or the donation part? I'll check back tomorrow. I just made an order yesterday but I wont say no to worthy cause and an excuse to buy pheromones. Win win????????

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Click on the words " Dorian relief fund" and it will take you to the page where you can donate. <3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
        I didn't see the discount on the site or the donation part? I'll check back tomorrow. I just made an order yesterday but I wont say no to worthy cause and an excuse to buy pheromones. Win win????????
        It appears to be working now

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it worked I just had to be patient for the newsletter ????

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
        It's on your email if you subscribe the newsletter

Also,

Safe-Sale Rebates: In the event you make a purchase within two (2) days prior to a sale announced via our email newsletter subscription service, simply submit an email to us at: support@pheromoneXS.com
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! ????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XSteveO
        May the force be with you

excited happy birthday GIF
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Happy Birthday XSteveO

Comment

This is great!
            happy birthday ???? XSteveO

Comment

Cheers, may pick up a few things missing in my collection

Comment

• Feby
                Feby commented
                Editing a comment
                And of course happy birthday Steve!

Happy Birthday!
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Not sure Why I couldn't see this until today, but patience and persistence won out

This is wonderful! Thank you, SteveO, and everyone at XS, for being so thoughtful and caring

Aaaaaand, Happy Birthday!!!
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Not sure Why I couldn't see this until today, but patience and persistence won out

This is wonderful! Thank you, SteveO, and everyone at XS, for being so thoughtful and caring

Aaaaaand, Happy Birthday!!!
                  Could it of had something to do with sleeping with your eyes closed again?

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't actually post it until late last night

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There's been something in my notifications for days that I couldn't have access to.
                    But yes, I've tried sleeping with my eyes open, but it's not nearly as restful...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Comment

I am not seeing any link anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      It's in the newsletter you received. Well, if you subscribed but I bet you did

Comment

By the way, my order is placed and made a donation as well

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Yes, the link in the newsletter takes you to the store page for donations. Pretty cool!
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Happy belated birthday!

birthday card GIF
                            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X