yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How About a Pheromone Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How About a Pheromone Club?

A pheromone club would be a cheap way for people to sample all kinds of different pheromones. I always get samples but I only get samples if I place an order. This puts me near a fifty dollar price point with the shipping minimums so I end up with a couple of items I want and a couple of samples.

Great but what If I don't know what I want to invest 50 dollars in? This is where a club type subscription comes in. Say you could set up a 20-25 dollar bank draft and every month get one or two of small bottles of stuff to try? I'm thinking a different size bottle than the samples. Those usually let me try something a few times and almost figure out a dose. I'm thinking enough to use for a month of light use, no more. A lot of us use this every day so we use more but there might be people out there that only use them on date nights and a smaller monthly quantity might suit them while they get started.

Shipping on something that small is only about 2.50 domestic. I'm thinking 4 ml for twenty+ and something new comes every month? Does anybody think this or some variation of this would appeal to a broader market?

This could have the benefit of a smoother cash stream for XS as well as a Smoother labor requirement. A ton of modern businesses are using subscription-based income streams. People are used to it and it is convenient.

Id be interested if this were offered!

Comment

I am not a friend of subscriptions but, well, I don't need to subscribe if I don't want to

What I would have liked to see when I first decided to purchase some phero blends is some sort of "extended sample pack".
      Let's say 3/4/5 blends 5ml each for a extended testing.
      The background for this thought is that newbies need more time to test a blend and the decision whether they like the results or not.

If I would have had the opportunity in the past I would have purchased a 5 x 5ml extended sample pack

Comment

Well, a Bulk purchase is about the opposite of a subscription model but I understand they are pesky things that slip into the budget and kind of stay there for a long time. I have to go through about once a year and thin them out. When I do that I don't like them either but it really is a viable business model for both the customer and the business.

some subscription many of us might have.

Cellphone
        cable
        amazon prime
        NetFlix
        car insurance
        life insurance
        magazines paper
        newspapers paper
        magazines and newspapers electronic
        Microsoft Office
        Adobe photoshop
        Cloud storages or personal websites
        utilities
        rents and mortgages
        car purchase or lease

We don't like subscriptions but with autodebits, they have become ubiquitous, accepted and often quite appreciated. They allow us to live a lifestyle we otherwise could not imagine affording. They allow us to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Well, a Bulk purchase is about the opposite of a subscription model but I understand they are pesky things that slip into the budget and kind of stay there for a long time.
          Yup and that's the reason why I don't like them but on the other hand I agree with some of the insurances and the rent you mentioned above.
          Other than that I have my finances under control because I compare prices regularly and because of no subscriptions. Well that may sound strange but the bad thing is the human being is a "lazy animal" and a lot of costs just slip through because of laziness. If you miss the notice period, well you still need to pay for a service or what ever you don't need anymore.

Comment

Yeah, I do that all the time but at least with pheros, I'd have the pheros. Think of people other than ourselves?

Like I have a gym membership, If I didn't have it I wouldn't use it at all months wiil go by where I get nothing, I've done the same with Netflix and extra channels on my Amazon prime, I pay my insurances month after month and don't wreck or die. I used to drive a truck and let a house sit for months at a time. All those are examples of subscriptions that I get nothing at all for. All I get is a right to use if I so choose. When the month is over and the right has expired.

I guess that is actually a subscription-based licensing model that produces huge cash streams for their companies that vastly outweigh any interest they pay for the capital they borrowed to offer those services. Those feel unfair, they sell me convenience and that is all.

I'm talking about someone actually having the convenience of amassing a broad selection of small amounts of pheros without large outlays of cash for one but also, we spend many hours of research trying to figure out what to buy. Why? So we don't make mistakes and waste large sums of money. This way the research time would be nonexistent and since the cash outlay is proportional to risk and vice versa. the risk and discomfort of the fear of making a mistake is much lower. I think they would forgo the forum discounts and pay full price for the stuff they really like. Similar effect to the current popular sample system but possibly a bit higher profit in the long run, a bit more labor in the short.

I saw pheros probably decades ago but would not send out that much money for something many people purported to be a scam. How long did I not have the benefit of pheros because of prudent risk aversion? I've done the same thing with colognes with big price tags. I have to pay for cologne samples but I feel they are a better risk because of the lower price point. As a result, I have tried a lot more in the last year since I discovered they could be bought online instead of enduring some snobby young woman at a fragrance counter offering her opinions instead of cultivating my own.

I like the independence of forming my own opinions. I'm only guessing some other people might enjoy that too. I could be wrong.

Comment

An interesting idea! Depending on how the XS team executed it (if they chose to) I'd probably be interested. If not now, when my funds are slightly more stable

Comment

I think it would be better to have "mini sample packs" where 2ml of a huge variety of products are offered
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  I think it would be better to have "mini sample packs" where 2ml of a huge variety of products are offered
                  I like the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    Like the mix n match, but with sample sizes. Then people could use a drop down and pay for what they want to try. You don't have to sign up and you can ask for specifically what you want to try.
                    I like that idea.
                    Would it be for the same products as in the full size mix n match?
                    I think it would get too crazy for the company to fill sample size mix n matches of everything for people. And probably too costly for things like singles, xsrs and xsps...
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

For the singles, xsrs and xsps it in deed would be too costly.

If this service would be offered for the blends alone that would do it. A offer to choose between 3 or 5 blends would be a great idea I think.
                      As a experienced user you already know what works for you and new users almost always tend to order a bigger bunch, aren't they?

Comment

A 2ml sample is worth 8 bucks maybe 10 with extra labor. I was taking into consideration the labor scheduling when I said subscription. When I went with 4 ml I was cutting the labor in half. When you do a subscription you can work in batch and set up for any number of bottles of a single blend. Doing all the blends and any size at any time would defeat the advantages of a subscription model for the company. As far as the consumer, this labor-intensive arrangement would have zero incentive to absorb the shipping costs and suddenly we're back to fifty dollar price point which the subscription is meant to get around. I should have explained the costing originally, I figured it was self-evident.

Comment

I've been working on something for years, but its never really come together correctly. There's a lot of little things that interfere with doing it.

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Lets solve the issues as a community.

Mu idea evolved out of a small business incubator book, there it laid out the advantages and disadvantages of a club style businesses among many others. Clubs, which are actually an old fashioned concept still have an appeal to some people, a small subset to be sure I admit but not so insignificant that place like chain discount stores and gyms aren't making millions appealing to peoples desire to belong to something a little exclusive. I'm not a club kind of guy by any measure but combined with a steady income stream the idea has been leveraged all the way up to the Apple Iphone, Its exclusive club like use and smashing business successes.

Another Idea in that book was different forms of income streams and how powerful a steady semi guaranteed stream of cash could be. It didn't get into the heavy financial number crunching but just laid out a few success stories of non traditional brick and mortar income streams like apple and Costco/Sams club. With a solid net and IT infrastructure already in place and the exclusive yet community mindset that appeals to most current pheromone users, working out the kinks would have a decent chance to turn positive. Having the expensive infrastructure already in place seems like a checkmark in the plus column.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            Mu idea evolved out of a small business incubator book, there it laid out the advantages and disadvantages of a club style businesses among many others. Clubs, which are actually an old fashioned concept still have an appeal to some people, a small subset to be sure I admit but not so insignificant that place like chain discount stores and gyms aren't making millions appealing to peoples desire to belong to something a little exclusive. I'm not a club kind of guy by any measure but combined with a steady income stream the idea has been leveraged all the way up to the Apple Iphone, Its exclusive club like use and smashing business successes.

Another Idea in that book was different forms of income streams and how powerful a steady semi guaranteed stream of cash could be. It didn't get into the heavy financial number crunching but just laid out a few success stories of non traditional brick and mortar income streams like apple and Costco/Sams club. With a solid net and IT infrastructure already in place and the exclusive yet community mindset that appeals to most current pheromone users, working out the kinks would have a decent chance to turn positive. Having the expensive infrastructure already in place seems like a checkmark in the plus column.
                            i really think we should get back to selling stinky socks, i'm sure we would make more
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Oh I forgot about that. Ya know, French stinky sox might command a premium. A stinky sox club, every month they send you money, every month you bag up your laundry and put it in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                                I am not a friend of subscriptions but, well, I don't need to subscribe if I don't want to

What I would have liked to see when I first decided to purchase some phero blends is some sort of "extended sample pack".
                                Let's say 3/4/5 blends 5ml each for a extended testing.
                                The background for this thought is that newbies need more time to test a blend and the decision whether they like the results or not.

If I would have had the opportunity in the past I would have purchased a 5 x 5ml extended sample pack

I really me this idea. Personally the App Store has me turning sour at the idea of most subscription offerings. It is very popular but seems a bit overused as of late. However, a selection of slightly larger sample packs sounds quite useful! ...although I admit my pheromone obsession is becoming so strong that a monthly recurring service likely would prove a cheaper means of exploration ???????...

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                                  I've been working on something for years, but its never really come together correctly. There's a lot of little things that interfere with doing it.
                                  I'm sure as a community many of us would be happy to assist in helping anyway we could.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                    Lets solve the issues as a community.
                                    Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                                    I'm sure as a community many of us would be happy to assist in helping anyway we could.
                                    Here's what is going on right this moment: One of our neighbors, in an adjoining office, has moved out which allowed me to snatch up the space. This gave me the opportunity to create an actual multi-media studio that we can leave recording equipment set up. We currently had it in the admin area which is small. Basically it took an hour or two to set things up and for tear down for recording. Burdensome! Now we can leave it all out and record when needed. We have full green screens and pro lighting and sound booms and pro cameras. Its going to be lit!

In doing so we moved the lab to where we had the gym and the gym to the lab. Its a much larger space for the lab now. The lab move is 90% completed with some odds and ends I need to finalize today...which is why I'm here. Once I'm done with that and the studio is all set up I'll add all the thoughts I have on internal documents and our brick walls we run into here. I do have to sort through everything first as some internal client information was used for comparison and that will all need to be anonymized. Plus some other financials.

I'm more than happy to share and thought about community input.

Steve O
                                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                                      Muestereate commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Aint it great to not have to setup everything over and over again?

Congrats on the upgrade!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X