yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Valid on most everything now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valid on most everything now!

It's become quite evident that most people do not read the disclaimer on the bottom of the newsletter. It says its only valid on retail products excluding ACE pack and Unisexy Mix and Match. So when they put that in their cart along with Limited Editions and Beta blends they write the coupon doesn't work.

Now I could just continue to point it out to them over and over but I want people to be happy. Happiness makes people smile and smiling is good for the world. I have now enabled the new user subscriber email valid on all retail products including those packs. I also made it valid on the Limited Editions and Beta blends.

Pretty much the only reason it won't work now is operator error.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Sometimes you have to bow to the masses SteveO. lol Good call here. Saves you more time to lurk in your mad scientist lab and concoct potions of chill repute

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X