yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Firecracker 25% Sale NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siren View Post
    My package should arrive today. I'm excited.
    What did you get?
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I literally waited til the last minuet - like literally 11:59 PM EST seriously- the procrastinator in me will never die no matter how hard I try. But I got my order in so I'm not complaining lol.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        Like always if something happened that made you miss the sale or it didn't calculate correctly...we will always do our best to make it right for you. However for those who think you're going to strong arm us, or verbally abuse us you'll get nothing. I just had a call from a person who decided they would do just that. Entitled and angry I wouldn't bend to his will. Nope, not going to happen.

Seriously all you have to be is cool and so will we. This crap about you're losing their business doesn't work with me. We never had your business and that is far from what this is all about for us anyway. We want people to succeed in their GOALS, relationships and life. The business aspect is always secondary to that and only because...well its a business. I learned long ago that time is well-spent pleasing the grateful rather than wasting it on the haters who you'll never please anyway.

Do people actually get anywhere by being mean?
        I'm sorry that happend to you SteveO, people always try to push over on kindness of any sort I'm not sure why... Oh wait, entitlement thats why. But that doesn't make it right what so ever. And some how, some way assholes get to go every where apparently... That is, until they meet the right ONE to put them in their place. Thank you for the sale again, with your ethics you'll go further than any bully ever will and that includes a nice hefty trip to the bank too. It's true that all money isn't good money.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          We have new labels so we are getting rid of the inventory with old labels. 25% off retail items under Men, Women and Unisexy: 10ml, 30ml, oil and Artisan blends. Plus community members who've earned Lifetime Discounts can apply those to the discount as well.

Sale is happening now through Sunday. As supplies run out of the old labels you might begin to see the new labels mixed in with your orders.

Have fun
          OH my GAAA! How did I miss this? Are there any old label bottles left? I need more engage and xist! Plus I need more in between.

Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

What did you get?
            Vibes, In Between, and Thinker.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post

Vibes, In Between, and Thinker.

Comment

I finally snagged my first 30ml bottle which happened to be Xist. *gasp* shocking!

Comment

Aaargh! Missed it frustrated head GIF

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                    Aaargh! Missed it frustrated head GIF
                    PXS has a Sales Rebate system like when you miss the sale, you still could get the discount after the period is over. You'd better contact with the team to claim the rebate
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

Comment

That is (the rebate system) if you purchase a day or two before the sale, I don't think its meant to extend the sale expiration date. I could be wrong though.

That said, it does indeed seem that the sales reward the people that check in often and even more so the ones that post often. I think it's a nice way to informally and without entitlement reward or actually give us a slice of the pie that we contribute to. And what about some of those free samples. I had a couple of orders in a row that dropped as many 10ml samples of stuff on me as I ordered. Don't know why they just showed up. In a way, it was like a nearly 50% discount or making a hundred bucks just for some testing and reviewing.

Another one will come around soon enough. I missed my first few sales because I have no money at the end or beginning of a month. I don't like to use credit but I got one of those PayPal credit cards, That helped catch a couple but you still have to pay them off. I passed on this one so as to pay off the last two.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I'm sorry that happend to you SteveO, people always try to push over on kindness of any sort I'm not sure why... Oh wait, entitlement thats why. But that doesn't make it right what so ever. And some how, some way assholes get to go every where apparently... That is, until they meet the right ONE to put them in their place. Thank you for the sale again, with your ethics you'll go further than any bully ever will and that includes a nice hefty trip to the bank too. It's true that all money isn't good money.
                        Yeah it totally gets under my skin because he just started out with not being nice. We always try and hook people up when we can after a sale. That's why we have the Safe Sale Rebate, not to mention KateD always expending these without my supposed knowledge....but I know KateD ...I know

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                        OH my GAAA! How did I miss this? Are there any old label bottles left? I need more engage and xist! Plus I need more in between.
                        Send an email to support and we will hook you up. We still have some old labels, but mostly new labels....either way we will hook you up with a coupon. Just add whatever you want to your cart before emailing or you can call too.

If you call you'll most likely get me on the phone

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                        Aaargh! Missed it
                        Same deal as above ^^^^

There are times, when we use coupons specifically and also tier sale totals or disable the Lifetime Discounts that offering extensions are typically impossible. Those kinds of sales can take hours to set up so extending them can take hours too. Its not possible with the amount of work that has to be done. The new system fixes that.

We understand people miss sales or order right before one. If you miss it, we can fix it for most people. We don't work very well with mean people. There honestly just not enough time in the day to ruin working with mean people.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          That is (the rebate system) if you purchase a day or two before the sale, I don't think its meant to extend the sale expiration date. I could be wrong though.

That said, it does indeed seem that the sales reward the people that check in often and even more so the ones that post often. I think it's a nice way to informally and without entitlement reward or actually give us a slice of the pie that we contribute to. And what about some of those free samples. I had a couple of orders in a row that dropped as many 10ml samples of stuff on me as I ordered. Don't know why they just showed up. In a way, it was like a nearly 50% discount or making a hundred bucks just for some testing and reviewing.

Another one will come around soon enough. I missed my first few sales because I have no money at the end or beginning of a month. I don't like to use credit but I got one of those PayPal credit cards, That helped catch a couple but you still have to pay them off. I passed on this one so as to pay off the last two.
                          We do favor those who help us with reporting. It only makes sense. The more we sell the better we can continue to make new blends and those who have helped us get there are those we want to show our appreciation for the most.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          I hope when I point out things in the store or info pages that I am being helpful and not mean.
                          No not mean at all. You're being helpful and we recognize that. Everyone has their own way of doing it and we are all pretty good at knowing this. The call I got yesterday wasn't trying to be helpful, rather just pointing out something for their own benefit.

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            cool, I'm glad the input is helpful and its brevity is not impolite.

omg...I can't believe I missed out on this sale...I'm disappointed in myself.
                          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X