yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happy 20th Birthday Amanda SALE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy birthday GIF
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

thank you so much! stay amazing!
      AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        It's Amanda's 20th birthday on Saturday 4/27 so we're giving 20% off 10ml retail products Men, Women, Unisexy bottles to everyone. Best of all is if you've earned a Lifetime Discount you can add that to the 20% off for a super discount. The discount ONLY WORKS ON 10ML SPRAY PHEROMONES for Men, Women, Unisexy!

Sale is now through Monday April 29th and only valid on USA store In-Stock Items. Our EU store is closed for Orthodox Easter until Tuesday 4/30 so please order from USA store for discount to apply. (We will probably ship from EU anyway if you don't mind waiting a few days).

That's a very nice additional discount added to your Lifetime Discount -about 40 of you will be getting upwards of 40% off- just for sharing with the community.

Remember to wish Amanda a happy birthday too.

happy birthday GIF

Safe-Sale Rebate applies to either 20% Sale Discount or your Lifetime Discount, whichever is greater.
        thank you so much SteveO you and hayley truly have made this one of the greatest pre birthday celebrations ever! you guys are really awesome and i appreciate you both so much!! :BananaRider:
        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! stay awesome!

Happy Birthday, Amanda!

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you i appreciate it!

Happy Birthday, Amanda! Enjoy your youth while you can, as it escapes so quickly!
          My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you! i cant believe how the time has flown!

Happy day that you entered this world

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! hope you're having a great day!

HAPPY NATAL DAY!!!
          happy birthday GIF by Justin
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

Happy Birthday Amanda

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much!

Happy Aging. Keep on being beautiful

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much! hope you're having a great day!

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
          Happy Aging. Keep on being beautiful
          With that gorgeous bone structure AmandaXS won't age before she is 80.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Amanda! I hope you stay young for absolutely ever! Also, stay smelling great. That's a pretty safe bet though, right? By the way, what is Amanda favorite XS variety?

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much!

I'm having issues getting the discount to work, sorry if I'm just not seeing something obvious here. I'm trying to buy a bottle of Comply which is a 10ml Unisex spray - it should work for that right?

And of course, happy birthday to Amanda!
          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• somechick99
            somechick99 commented
            Editing a comment
            oops - guess Comply isn't on the list of discount items. Oh well! Still ordering lmao

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            The discount doesn't work because it is in the beta section somechick99

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you! stay awesome!

Happy birthday, twenty years old girl!
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! hope you're doing well!

AmandaXS belated happy birthday GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

how was the cake?
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much! the cake was really great! we enjoyed it!

Hope you had a great Birthday Amanda

Greetings from a happy german customer!

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! i had an amazing birthday! SteveO and Hayley really went all out for me!

Only 8 hours to go until the sale is over.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Bump 5hours

Comment

I hope you have a great birthday!
              PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

• AmandaXS
                AmandaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                thank you so much! i had an amazing birthday! <3

Happy Birthday Amanda! Hope you life a life full of meaning and happiness
              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• AmandaXS
                AmandaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                thank you so much hun! so far 20 has been great! im excited to see what else 20 has in store for me! <3

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X