yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happy 20th Birthday Amanda SALE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 20th Birthday Amanda SALE!

It's Amanda's 20th birthday on Saturday 4/27 so we're giving 20% off 10ml retail products Men, Women, Unisexy bottles to everyone. Best of all is if you've earned a Lifetime Discount you can add that to the 20% off for a super discount. The discount ONLY WORKS ON 10ML SPRAY PHEROMONES for Men, Women, Unisexy!

Sale is now through Monday April 29th and only valid on USA store In-Stock Items. Our EU store is closed for Orthodox Easter until Tuesday 4/30 so please order from USA store for discount to apply. (We will probably ship from EU anyway if you don't mind waiting a few days).

That's a very nice additional discount added to your Lifetime Discount -about 40 of you will be getting upwards of 40% off- just for sharing with the community.

Remember to wish Amanda a happy birthday too.

happy birthday GIF

Safe-Sale Rebate applies to either 20% Sale Discount or your Lifetime Discount, whichever is greater.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Happy birthday AmandaXS !!
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

??????
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Happy birthday, Amanda!! Don't do anything SteveO wouldn't do!

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Not much I wouldn't do

• Robby
          Robby commented
          Editing a comment
          My point precisely. I almost wrote "Don't do anyone SteveO wouldn't do!"

Happy 20th birthday beautiful and wishing you many more to come AmandaXS !
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you so much! your're too awesome! <3

Happy Birthday Amanda. Many wishes and blessings from Australia.

The Coala bear in me back yard says happy birthday too along with me Kangaroo Jack. Lol.

We hope ure having a good one.

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you so much to you and your coala bear! you guys are great! its been very awesome SteveO and Hayley really did an awesome job at surprising me <3

AmandaXS

happy birthday GIF

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you so much! you're to sweet <3

Happy Birthday, Amanda!!!

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you so much! you're too kind <3

Happy Birthday Amanda! I hope you have the best memories during your 20s!
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you so much! <3

varun dhawan bollywood GIF

Happy Birthday AmandaXS

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you so much! i appreciate it! <3

Am I late?
        Happy Birthday, Amanda!

Comment

• AmandaXS
          AmandaXS commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you so much! you're too sweet! and you're not late
          Last edited by AmandaXS; 04-26-2019, 01:59 PM.

Nope, her Birthday is tomorrow. And there just happens to be some 10mls I don't have in the main lineups

Comment

Congratulations Amanda!
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! you're too sweet

Happy birthday!
          PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! you're too awesome!

Happy Birthday Amanda! ????????
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! you"re too kind <3

So I'm confused. Is it a flat 20% or 20% plus whatever our discount is?
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            They take whatever is your lifetime discount first, then another 20 percent off that amount. If lifetime was 10%: $10 - 10%=$9, $9 - 20%= $7.20. 10-1=9, 9-1.8=7.2

• Ladyofthewoods
            Ladyofthewoods commented
            Editing a comment
            I was logged in and ordered 10 ml bottles (2). I just got the straight 20% off. 20% is way better than 10% anyway!

Happy birthday Amanda!
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! i really appreciate it

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
          So I'm confused. Is it a flat 20% or 20% plus whatever our discount is?
          Just my discount was working
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            You have to login to shopping cart, not just forum, as if you were actually ordering and possibly update cart to see final price. Can't figure lifetime without a login. Separate logins for security

Happy Born Day AmandaXS

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! stay awesome!

Happy birthday ????

Comment

• AmandaXS
            AmandaXS commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you so much! you're too awesome!