yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

;-)p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ;-)p

I just wanted to let y'all know that you gained a new member! I am a 35 year old female living in Southern California....I am very new to pheros + cops.... I am going to be testing Xist for the first time tonight.... What I hope to get out of my "misadventures" with this realm is to enhance my attraction to people as well as feel better about myself since my breakup last year.... I am looking forward to conversing with y'all!

PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Have fun Welcome

Comment

Welcome.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Looking forward to the reports!
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I have a question and hope I can get an answer to it.... I am originally deciding to test Xist solo first since it was the first actual product I had ordered....But, then, someone told me it was better for 1 on 1 or more intimate settings.... Is it better to try on my Flirt sample for work? Or should I just try Xist anyways? My work environment is not big.... It's is a smallish amount of people who work there and laidback....Work would most likely be the first environment I be able to test the products where others are around me.... I barely go out, but I should....;-x

PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

XIST is laid back enough for work. It can be nice to reset fellow workers and bosses subtly.

Comment

Welcome! I just came back from Cali, beautiful place.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome intensecity ! Hope to see your reports on Xist, it's a favourite of mine.
                �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
                  I just wanted to let y'all know that you gained a new member! I am a 35 year old female living in Southern California....I am very new to pheros + cops.... I am going to be testing Xist for the first time tonight.... What I hope to get out of my "misadventures" with this realm is to enhance my attraction to people as well as feel better about myself since my breakup last year.... I am looking forward to conversing with y'all!

Intense lady! I know what you mean in terms of pheromones for attraction and to make you feel better.

The daily grind of work and life sometimes just makes you loose your mojo and we women constantly need something to make us feel good about ourselves, amp up our spirits you know.

Yes Xist is cool for the workplace but in your into you said you wanted a mone to enhance attraction and make you feel good about yourself.

Since you don't go out much FOR NOW ( teheeee). I think the workplace would be nice to test out flirt to see what self effects it has on you and the others around you.

I included a link below to our goals system , it is so simple and super easy to use. This is going to help you find the right product every time. We are all here to give you that support and share our experiences of course.

Also, when you decide on a product , It is a good idea to read the description of the product

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

I also included this thread because once you get hooked on our products, you definitely would want a discount to get your fav's even cheaper

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                    Vicki Lee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lovely Kate comes thru to save the day as always! ??????

Welcome @intensecity and wink back ;-)
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
                    welcome to the XS community! its so great to have you! enjoy and have fun! welcome mystery science theater 3000 GIF
                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome I live in socal also
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• intensecity
                        intensecity commented
                        Editing a comment
                        O.range C.unt here...;-)p

Are you trying to say orange county ????
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• intensecity
                        intensecity commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Gyuuupppp! lol

Oh okay I was about to say... You needed to see a doctor for that
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

no Orange is no cause for alarm, well maybe. Like if your a guy and think your out with a brunette or a blonde and down there you find orange... run!

Comment

Let us know about your tests

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            no Orange is no cause for alarm, well maybe. Like if your a guy and think your out with a brunette or a blonde and down there you find orange... run!
                            Lol you got what I was saying
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Lol you got what I was saying
                              I am the one here who doesn't understand :c *searching the meaning in urbandictionary*
                              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                              APEX: Manimal 2
                              * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

I am the one here who doesn't understand :c *searching the meaning in urbandictionary*
                                im with you on this. i dont understand either lol
                                AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

"O.range C.unt here.."

This is what I was talking about ???? check the comments
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X