yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

HELLO I'm new to the MONE community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO I'm new to the MONE community

I look forward to getting to know my fellow mone users and hope to gain a lot of knowledge from you all.

I haven't really seen any posts about ETFZ, I currently use Xist spray/oil as well as Evolve spray/oil. I was wondering if someone could possibly tell me more about ETFZ which is the one I'm currently trying to use and expose my target to.

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome CrateOnez
    Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

• CrateOnez
      CrateOnez commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you @daydream_believe

Hey Crate, nice to have you here. Looking forward to your post.

I'm not certain what ETFZ..but I could just be having a brain fart.

Comment

• CrateOnez
      CrateOnez commented
      Editing a comment
      Escape The Friend Zone

Welcome Crate! As for your question, ETFZ (Escape The Friend Zone) is a product from another company so I don't really have any experiences with it. Hopefully you find someone that does though!
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll find many community members willing to share and help you along your journey.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Welcome & enjoy the community!
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by CrateOnez View Post
        I look forward to getting to know my fellow mone users and hope to gain a lot of knowledge from you all.

I haven't really seen any posts about ETFZ, I currently use Xist spray/oil as well as Evolve spray/oil. I was wondering if someone could possibly tell me more about ETFZ which is the one I'm currently trying to use and expose my target to.

Crate

I tell you, the user names are just getting more and more creative. Even before I read your posts am already smiling at the user names.

Maybe I should do a contest as to the best user names

I can have categories like sexiest name, cutest name, weidest name, silliest name, funniest user name

You are currently using Xist and Evolve , where are you from if you don't mind me asking and what have been your experiences so far.

I was going to direct you to the Other Vendors category but I see that you found it.

Not sure if you saw any threads or found any information on ETFZ on there but you can write your experiences using it and start the ball rolling

I think you are going to love it here.

Just letting you know that you earn great rewards here for participating on the forum because your feedback about your customer experience, welcoming newbies and your feedback on the products means so much to us.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Crate

I tell you, the user names are just getting more and more creative. Even before I read your posts am already smiling at the user names.

Maybe I should do a contest as to the best user names

I can have categories like sexiest name, cutest name, weidest name, silliest name, funniest user name

You are currently using Xist and Evolve , where are you from if you don't mind me asking and what have been your experiences so far.

I was going to direct you to the Other Vendors category but I see that you found it.

Not sure if you saw any threads or found any information on ETFZ on there but you can write your experiences using it and start the ball rolling

I think you are going to love it here.

Just letting you know that you earn great rewards here for participating on the forum because your feedback about your customer experience, welcoming newbies and your feedback on the products means so much to us.

I live in Rhode Island and as far as my experiences with Xist and Evolve I can really state much as I made a newbie mistake and mixed so many mones throughout March that it would be impossible to elaborate if I had any hits. I did see some hair playing and one instance where she kept touching my arm. As of yesterday though its been 6 days since I last spoke to her and shes been very distant so I don't know if its the ETFZ working in the background or if it scared her away not 100% sure. She sent a text saying she doesn't want to lose me as a friend and that maybe we should spend less time together as its becoming confusing so no I'm confused as to what the mones actually did. The last 2 exposures were 3 sprays of ETFZ only 1 for 1.5 hrs and the 2nd one for 30 mins only. after the first exposure she was very emotional and we spoke for a good 30mins after our workout where she cried and said she was scared then sent me 2 msgs via messenger randomly one that night at 11pm saying a beautiful msg then a text the next morning doing the same. I'm wondering if I should stop using ETFZ and start using Xist and Evolve at 2 sprays each or use the combo that SteveO recommended which was 2 sprays of Xist and 2 drops of Xist as well. Any suggestions?

Comment

Xist is better however getting out of the FZ is much more about your actions than anything else.

Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I live in Rhode Island and as far as my experiences with Xist and Evolve I can really state much as I made a newbie mistake and mixed so many mones throughout March that it would be impossible to elaborate if I had any hits. I did see some hair playing and one instance where she kept touching my arm. As of yesterday though its been 6 days since I last spoke to her and shes been very distant so I don't know if its the ETFZ working in the background or if it scared her away not 100% sure. She sent a text saying she doesn't want to lose me as a friend and that maybe we should spend less time together as its becoming confusing so no I'm confused as to what the mones actually did. The last 2 exposures were 3 sprays of ETFZ only 1 for 1.5 hrs and the 2nd one for 30 mins only. after the first exposure she was very emotional and we spoke for a good 30mins after our workout where she cried and said she was scared then sent me 2 msgs via messenger randomly one that night at 11pm saying a beautiful msg then a text the next morning doing the same. I'm wondering if I should stop using ETFZ and start using Xist and Evolve at 2 sprays each or use the combo that SteveO recommended which was 2 sprays of Xist and 2 drops of Xist as well. Any suggestions?

I believe I read the thread where Steve was giving you advice on your situation. Here what you will learn over time is that we don't just throw pheromones at issues or situations. We are a company dedicated to changing the world with the use of our mones so we take a different approach.

Our pheromone recommendations and help always come with life advice and tips to help you with our without mones. We want to impact everyone that comes through our virtual doors and help change their lives , help them progress and realize that they had what it took to succeed in all aspects of life all along.

Like pheromones, we try to bring out the best in everyone who comes to us.

I believe you need to read everything that Steve said and let it resonate and take some time to ponder on it, think about what you really want, what you hope to accomplish in your specific situation and go from there.

Pheromone wise, I would never recommend you stop using a product whether it be from us or not unless it is not working for you. And that goes for our products as well. For the ETFZ maybe you need to use it solo, be patient with it and see what results you get both with self effects and with others.

After you use the Xist recommendations from Steve

Consider playing with Evolve as well Solo

When you feel you got a hang of all of these solo start mixing and making combos that will definitely hit the target.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I believe I read the thread where Steve was giving you advice on your situation. Here what you will learn over time is that we don't just throw pheromones at issues or situations. We are a company dedicated to changing the world with the use of our mones so we take a different approach.

Our pheromone recommendations and help always come with life advice and tips to help you with our without mones. We want to impact everyone that comes through our virtual doors and help change their lives , help them progress and realize that they had what it took to succeed in all aspects of life all along.

Like pheromones, we try to bring out the best in everyone who comes to us.

I believe you need to read everything that Steve said and let it resonate and take some time to ponder on it, think about what you really want, what you hope to accomplish in your specific situation and go from there.

Pheromone wise, I would never recommend you stop using a product whether it be from us or not unless it is not working for you. And that goes for our products as well. For the ETFZ maybe you need to use it solo, be patient with it and see what results you get both with self effects and with others.

After you use the Xist recommendations from Steve

Consider playing with Evolve as well Solo

When you feel you got a hang of all of these solo start mixing and making combos that will definitely hit the target.
                KateD thank you so much for your advice and I will definitely try it the way both SteveO and yourself recommend. I have been using ETFZ solo and she changed her whole attitude so I'm thinking to go and use Xist oil and Xist spray per SteveO recommendation I just dont want to keep exposing her to different mones so I have been using ETFZ solo for 2 exposures but throughout the month Ive exposed her to about 5x of ETFZ and combos of ETFZ/Evolve. maybe I'll see changes with her outlook as I noticed she was different when exposed to the Xist and Evolve combo. I'm very new to this so I'm trying to find my right mix or solo to see what happens

Comment

KateD thank you so much for your advice and I will definitely try it the way both SteveO and yourself recommend. I have been using ETFZ solo and she changed her whole attitude so I'm thinking to go and use Xist oil and Xist spray per SteveO recommendation I just dont want to keep exposing her to different mones so I have been using ETFZ solo for 2 exposures but throughout the month Ive exposed her to about 5x of ETFZ and combos of ETFZ/Evolve. maybe I'll see changes with her outlook as I noticed she was different when exposed to the Xist and Evolve combo. I'm very new to this so I'm trying to find my right mix or solo to see what happens
                  Sounds like a smart plan.
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Another newbie! Welcome!
                    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

welcome! so happy to have you!
                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• CrateOnez
                      CrateOnez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you Guest much appreciated

• AmandaXS
                      AmandaXS commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you're welcome!

have fun!

Comment

• CrateOnez
                      CrateOnez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you MRSNAKE any advice for a newbie? anything is appreciated.

Sending a big welcome your way!!! Have fun testing!!!

Comment

Hi and warm greeting to the forum CrateOnez! Hope you'll contribute alot in this forum
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

Comment

• CrateOnez
                      CrateOnez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      thank you zeratul much appreciated and yes I look forward to it

Welcome and happy moning.

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X