yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi Everyone!

Just a short note to introduce myself. Some years ago I was using products from another site with very good effects. I liked in particular the status products in the workplace. I'm going back to some situations where such products will be useful... fortunately I did some googling before ordering, and found that this site might be the place to be now!

I placed an order of Ascent and Xist which arrived just yesterday. What a great idea to have a European hub! Very quick delivery, though unfortunately I don't have enough time to try these products until next week earliest. Thank you so much everyone involved in getting these to me! I can't wait to try them

Just a quick question though... I received the products plus some samples (thank you!!) and also what look like brightly coloured liquids in small plastic tubes.... what are those?? There doesn't seem to be a way to open them... this has me very curious!

Welcome !
    We are so happy to have you here !
    The liquid tubes are glowy sticks for fun
    Enjoy and i can't wait to hear about your journey with the products!

Comment

Thank you Silvia! I'll look forward to sharing my experiences

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome!
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Welcome userrr ! I'm sure you'll enjoy Xist, I've taken quite a liking to it. Hope you enjoy trying them out!
            �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

userrr
              Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Welcome
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcomeee!
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Thank you everyone

Comment

Originally posted by userrr View Post
                      Hi Everyone!

Just a short note to introduce myself. Some years ago I was using products from another site with very good effects. I liked in particular the status products in the workplace. I'm going back to some situations where such products will be useful... fortunately I did some googling before ordering, and found that this site might be the place to be now!

I placed an order of Ascent and Xist which arrived just yesterday. What a great idea to have a European hub! Very quick delivery, though unfortunately I don't have enough time to try these products until next week earliest. Thank you so much everyone involved in getting these to me! I can't wait to try them

Just a quick question though... I received the products plus some samples (thank you!!) and also what look like brightly coloured liquids in small plastic tubes.... what are those?? There doesn't seem to be a way to open them... this has me very curious!

Userrr. Your user name is quite funny btw. ahaahahahahah

I am glad you came here and yes, to confirm this is the place to be.

Steve O is a genius and as you stick around it will blow you out of the water not only how he comes up with many ways to give our clients that ultimate customer experience but the creative blends he comes up with

You already placed an order. Now, we just have to wait to hear your experiences with our products.

Comment

Welcome and enjoy ????
                        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                        APEX: Manimal 2
                        * sample bottle

Comment

The Evolve is really good. Mixes real well with XIST as well.

Comment

Originally posted by userrr View Post
                            Hi Everyone!

welcome to the XS family! enjoy and have fun! the simpsons hello GIF
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X