yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New XS Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New XS Girl

Hey, my name's Amanda and I'm new to the XS family. I just wanted to stop by and say hey! Also to let you all know that you will soon see my name on your orders. I'm very excited to get to know everyone and be apart of this community!!
    AmandaXS - XS Model

Originally posted by AmandaLynette View Post
    Hey, my name's Amanda and I'm new to the XS family. I just wanted to stop by and say hey! Also to let you all know that you will soon see my name on your orders. I'm very excited to get to know everyone and be apart of this community!!
    Hello Amanda and welcome to the board. Hope I will read your experiences with the blends too.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you on the PSX team. I know you will be a lovely addition.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome again,sweety

Comment

Welcome Amanda!

Comment

Hiii Amanda welcome!!

Comment

Hi Amanda. It's great to have you here!
              Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

More pretty girls joining XS everyday. So excited to be working with you and I know this fantastic phero family is gonna love you as well!!

Comment

amanda bynes GIF

Guess who this is? Hahaahaha Nuff said

Comment

Welcome
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                      Welcome
                      Don't start flirting with Amanda too now. You're gonna make me jealous

Comment

Yay! More women! Welcome!!

Comment

• AmandaXS
                          AmandaXS commented
                          Editing a comment
                          girl power!!

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hello Amanda and welcome to the board. Hope I will read your experiences with the blends too.
                        Thank you so much. looking forward to interact with you guys
                        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post
                          Hi Amanda. It's great to have you here!
                          thank you!! its great to join the XS family!!
                          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                            Welcome Amanda!
                            thank you!!
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

HI Amanda, looking forward to your goodies

Comment

Thank you so much. looking forward to interact with you guys
                                Cool.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

Don't start flirting with Amanda too now. You're gonna make me jealous
                                  Hahaha It never crossed my mind
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

So, Amanda is a new girl in PXS..
                                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                    APEX: Manimal 2
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

yes, I've noticed her name in the Spanish forums a lot, Must be bilingual.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X