yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie Here :D Hii!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here :D Hii!!

Hi Everyone!

So I am new to this site and to pheromones but I am soooo glad I am here now!

I can't believe it took me this long to discover what pheromones are.. I love everything aromatherapy and could remember you by scent alone lol. I started with a simple Come to Me oil then stumbled onto LPMP and DiscoverXS. I am so excited to share phero combos and stories

Hugs&Kisses!

Welcome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome ???????? to the Phero cult ????????????
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
        Welcome ???????? to the Phero cult ????????????
        Thank you! .. Glad to be here

Comment

Welcome
          Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Hii Daydream Thank you !

Comment

Welcome littlemermaid, is that you in your Avatar?
              Gorgeous.! If its not you I'm sure you're gorgeous aswell.
              What are you goals with Pheromones?, maybe we can assist is steering you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                Welcome littlemermaid, is that you in your Avatar?
                Gorgeous.! If its not you I'm sure you're gorgeous aswell.
                What are you goals with Pheromones?, maybe we can assist is steering you in the right direction.
                Haha it's my altar ego (aka how I feel when I wear pheros) Thank you my dear!

Currently I want more confidence to date, ROMANCE, and free things (gifts, $$$)

I'm a pretty quiet and shy person but I work really hard. I think my problem is being closed off and too masculine (thinking I need to do everything alone). I also want to be noticed for my hard work and help for my own business. Right now I am trying to build my own business but I feel like I have no help (and I hate asking for it).. so a good helpful man in my life would be nice to kill two bird with one stone

My little arsenal:
                10ml of Desire Me, Babe, Connections, Xist. Just ordered - Love boat, Bliss, Fantasy
                Sample Fantasy & Tease

from LPMP: Divine Magick w BI, Carta D'Amor, Sensual Harmony w Femme Mystere, Moonage Daydream w BB, Goddess of Blue Moon w Femme Noire

Comment

Originally posted by littlemermaid View Post

Haha it's my altar ego (aka how I feel when I wear pheros) Thank you my dear!

Currently I want more confidence to date, ROMANCE, and free things (gifts, $$$)

I'm a pretty quiet and shy person but I work really hard. I think my problem is being closed off and too masculine (thinking I need to do everything alone). I also want to be noticed for my hard work and help for my own business. Right now I am trying to build my own business but I feel like I have no help (and I hate asking for it).. so a good helpful man in my life would be nice to kill two bird with one stone

My little arsenal:
                  10ml of Desire Me, Babe, Connections, Xist. Just ordered - Love boat, Bliss, Fantasy
                  Sample Fantasy & Tease

from LPMP: Divine Magick w BI, Carta D'Amor, Sensual Harmony w Femme Mystere, Moonage Daydream w BB, Goddess of Blue Moon w Femme Noire

I think of all those you ordered Xist will do the most help in what you're looking for. You'll be noticed.
                  I can really only speak for Xist for men and Connections as really good combo's for me.
                  I don't know how Xist4W will differ however that simple combo is powerful.

Comment

Hi Everyone!

So I am new to this site and to pheromones but I am soooo glad I am here now!

I can't believe it took me this long to discover what pheromones are.. I love everything aromatherapy and could remember you by scent alone lol. I started with a simple Come to Me oil then stumbled onto LPMP and DiscoverXS. I am so excited to share phero combos and stories

Hugs&Kisses!

Merlady we are definitely excited to have you here and so glad you could join this wonderful community.

The ladies can back me up when I say that Steve always makes blends to cater to the ladies and I feel that sets him apart from the rest. I think he takes a personal look at our needs, desires, our request and he caters to it

All fair in mones in this company as we XS ladies will tell you

I have a feeling you are going to be a pheromone junkie super early so you will need to know about this amazing promotion

I am not sure I say this often but I have a feeling I should start. As a community influencer so really adds to our research you always get first dibs when we are testing out new custom blends. I know that sounds exciting, I will let the other ladies tell you but you can read it for yourself here.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I think of all those you ordered Xist will do the most help in what you're looking for. You'll be noticed.
                      I can really only speak for Xist for men and Connections as really good combo's for me.
                      I don't know how Xist4W will differ however that simple combo is powerful.
                      Thank you! I will be using Xist a lot more regularly I wasn't sure if it was even working but I am learning that it takes time.. Connections I absolutely love it takes the pressure off keeping small talk going

How many sprays do you use when you wear connections and xist together?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Merlady we are definitely excited to have you here and so glad you could join this wonderful community.

The ladies can back me up when I say that Steve always makes blends to cater to the ladies and I feel that sets him apart from the rest. I think he takes a personal look at our needs, desires, our request and he caters to it

All fair in mones in this company as we XS ladies will tell you

I have a feeling you are going to be a pheromone junkie super early so you will need to know about this amazing promotion

I am not sure I say this often but I have a feeling I should start. As a community influencer so really adds to our research you always get first dibs when we are testing out new custom blends. I know that sounds exciting, I will let the other ladies tell you but you can read it for yourself here.

THANK YOU MY DEAR!!! I love this community and SteveO is amazing! He is very generous and the product quality is just worth every penny. I am really happy to find this community of women and MEN who are working to strengthen their magnetism and empower themselves

How can I begin as an influencer? I am not sure if my shopping account is linked to the forum but I use the same email for both.

Comment

THANK YOU MY DEAR!!! I love this community and SteveO is amazing! He is very generous and the product quality is just worth every penny. I am really happy to find this community of women and MEN who are working to strengthen their magnetism and empower themselves

How can I begin as an influencer? I am not sure if my shopping account is linked to the forum but I use the same email for both.
                          You just post and trust the universe.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
                            KateD commented
                            Editing a comment
                            ahhaahahahah

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            KateD I know you sum up every new discount in the beginning of every month. <3

• littlemermaid
                            littlemermaid commented
                            Editing a comment
                            LOL !!

Thank you! I will be using Xist a lot more regularly I wasn't sure if it was even working but I am learning that it takes time.. Connections I absolutely love it takes the pressure off keeping small talk going

How many sprays do you use when you wear connections and xist together?
                          I think a lot of factors determine what you should use. Id say in no way would I go with the amount I use. but 2-1 or 2-2 Xist-Connections.

If oil 2-3 drops of Xist and 1-2 sprays connections.

Xist for men works best with continued exposure and then a period of no contact with the targets then re-exposure. But I could imagine in certain circumstances that may be difficult to achieve.

I believe (and this is just my thinking) that ethnicity and age play a huge roll in how much to use...health as well.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

My pleasure Merlady and as the wonderful Idle said. Just post, welcome new members, help whenever you can, ask questions, share your thoughts but most of all share your pheromone experiences and we will take care of the rest

Comment

Welcome
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X