yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Long-time lurker turned mad scientist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-time lurker turned mad scientist?

Hi all!

I'm a college student majoring in STEM who's been reading about pheromones for years now! I first heard about them circa 2012 and probably read through every post on Androtics. I was too young to actually purchase anything at the time, so I eventually forgot about it. To be honest, this whole concept seems too good to be true, but I figured any good scientist would find out for themselves, so, I just made my first purchase and figured it was time to make an account .

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• ForeverRose
      ForeverRose commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Welcome ForeverRose to the forum! I wonder what you've bought as a product of your mad experiments .
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome ForeverRose ! We are so happy to have you here.
      Can't wait to read about your experiences

Comment

• ForeverRose
        ForeverRose commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much! I'm excited to start experimenting!

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
      Welcome ForeverRose to the forum! I wonder what you've bought as a product of your mad experiments .
      Thank you!
      I have P86, Connections and Outspoken from XS, and LFM and Occo Pink from LPMP.
      I was a but rushed in making my order, but I'll order more once I feel more comfortable experimenting and get results.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverRose View Post

Thank you!
        I have P86, Connections and Outspoken from XS, and LFM and Occo Pink from LPMP.
        I was a but rushed in making my order, but I'll order more once I feel more comfortable experimenting and get results.
        Welcome ForeverRose !

Are you using the sprays or oils from LPMP?
        Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Originally posted by daydream_believer View Post

Welcome ForeverRose !

Are you using the sprays or oils from LPMP?
          Thank you! I believe the Occo is in an oil, and LFM is a 60/40 blend of both.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Thanks! I think I will too!

Comment

Welcome ForeverRose <3 Happy to see another mad scientist coming out of lurking!

Comment

• ForeverRose
                  ForeverRose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you! I can't wait to start experimenting

Welcome ! I'm looking forward to reading about your experiments

Comment

• ForeverRose
                  ForeverRose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you <3

Hello and welcome

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Welcome! Your picks are intriguing. I'm assuming you are already a beautiful woman that I want to have deep conversations with while also doing a lot of listening. Or you will be shortly

Comment

• ForeverRose
                  ForeverRose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess we'll see!

Originally posted by ForeverRose View Post
                Hi all!

I'm a college student majoring in STEM who's been reading about pheromones for years now! I first heard about them circa 2012 and probably read through every post on Androtics. I was too young to actually purchase anything at the time, so I eventually forgot about it. To be honest, this whole concept seems too good to be true, but I figured any good scientist would find out for themselves, so, I just made my first purchase and figured it was time to make an account .

Wow your post is really cute, esp the part where you said you were too young to purchase anything. Well, you certainly did not forget about pheromones and fate brought you to us.

You are in good hands when it comes to mones and awesome custom blends.

What did you purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Wow your post is really cute, esp the part where you said you were too young to purchase anything. Well, you certainly did not forget about pheromones and fate brought you to us.

You are in good hands when it comes to mones and awesome custom blends.

What did you purchase?
                  Aw, thank you! I'm not even sure how I stumbled on Androtics in the first place or how I got into mones AGAIN, but I knew I had to try them out for myself!
                  I bought P86, Connections and Outspoken from XS, and LFM and Occo Pink from LPMP

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X