yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

BambBamb here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BambBamb here

Hello there,

BambBamb here. I was a lurker for a longtime before joining after discovering pheromones on LSA. I am just here to research and test them for occult purposes mostly.

P.S: I am a supervillain in my head lol

Welcome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome to the pheromone cult lmao ????
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome BambBamb,
        Cool name, cooler intro.
        I look forward to your post and I surely would like to hear more about your intents using pheros.

Comment

Originally posted by BambBamb View Post
          Hello there,

BambBamb here. I was a lurker for a longtime before joining after discovering pheromones on LSA. I am just here to research and test them for occult purposes mostly.

P.S: I am a supervillain in my head lol

BamBam! I am so glad that you are here. The goals system is going to help you a lot to find the products you want

What products did you purchase and looking forward to hearing your stories

Comment

Welcome!!
            PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
              Welcome to the pheromone cult lmao ????
              Glad to be a member of the dark side

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

BamBam! I am so glad that you are here. The goals system is going to help you a lot to find the products you want

What products did you purchase and looking forward to hearing your stories
                Thanks for the tip! I have Cohesion and Temptress. Looking forward to posting.

Comment

Welcome BambBamb !
                  bom dia hello GIF
                  I love Nicki Minaj too.Such a great artist

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                    Welcome BambBamb !
                    bom dia hello GIF
                    I love Nicki Minaj too.Such a great artist

If you love her so much why don't you sing one of her songs for us

I DARE YOU!

Comment

• Silvia
                      Silvia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Be careful what do you wish :*

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I dare you, I dare you, I tripple dare you Silvia

have fun

Comment