yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello!!!, new member, phero noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!!!, new member, phero noob

Hello everyone,

I'm ggplex and I recently got into pheromones by seeing them mentioned in a forum I was in and so far I've tired a couple and the effects seem interesting and almost magical. The reason I want to use them is to develop myself as a self confident man that is truly himself and can attract women for either lgr or just flings(if that's what they want) and I hope in the future to grow past the need of using them. I also listen to subliminal on the side as my main way to change my mindset. I'm 24 year light skin guy, average height, not really alpha but can be if needed.

So far I've got TLG(cool but not enough confidence boost or respect), swoon oil, nude alpha, ascend with cop, xist and samples of evolve and vibe and I'd like the communities advice/help regarding an issue I'm having . I've been using ascend for 2 days now as a solo and with 2 drops of xist(girl I'm interested in was there) and I like the confidence boost I get, it's almost crazy how it works but for some reason people think I'm a fuckboi? or a woman stealer?, like I've got a couple of comments about it which are jokes for the most part but this never happened to me before and I'm kinda worried it might affect the girl I'm trying to currently pursue for a relationship, cause even she mentioned that I have a lot of girls around me which is something that girls not usually bring up when talking to me, I'm wondering if it's the trace cops but at the same time I heard that without them ascend is not as good as it could be. Any help is appreciated and again glad to be part of the pheromone world and this community

Welcome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Welcome!
      Thank you

Comment

HI GGPlex, Welcome to the forum. Not sure how your friends mean to use the term you mentioned. Sometimes you have to ask.

Try backing down to 1 and 1. Those are powerful pheromones you are using.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          HI GGPlex, Welcome to the forum. Not sure how your friends mean to use the term you mentioned. Sometimes you have to ask.

Try backing down to 1 and 1. Those are powerful pheromones you are using.
          Thank you!!, and I've been using 1 ascend and 2 xist spray version, and as far as the comments go, I'm it might because of my new alpha vibe, I'll ask though and I'll also dial back on xist, although I only plan on using it with this girl for now which would probably be like twice a week or so.

Comment

There are 2 definitions of fuckboi in urban dictionary. One is derogatory and the other is kinda complimentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              There are 2 definitions of fuckboi in urban dictionary. One is derogatory and the other is kinda complimentary.
              Oh lol, I see what you're saying and it's definitely the latter in my own opinion and in the context of what was being said at the time

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful Phero Family!
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. All the pheromones you got are my top favorite mixes. Personally, don't worry about the trace of cops in Ascend. I've had girls who always told me the same thing that I must be around lots of girls. For me, If a girl brings this up, it means this girl is interested in me and I just say she's the only one I talk to now or something similar along that line.
                  Last edited by Bloodburn; 03-19-2019, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the winning team

Comment

Thank you all for being so welcoming and friendly!!!, I can already tell I made the right choice by joining this community and starting my phero journey here

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        Welcome to the XS community. All the pheromones you got are my top favorite mixes. Personally, don't worry about the trace of cops in Ascend. I've had girls who always told me the same thing that I must be around lots of girls. For me, If a girl brings this up, For me, it means this girl is interested in me and I just say she's the only one I talk to now or something similar along that line.
                        Hm.. alright I'll try that whenever that situation comes again and I know it will probably very soon too

Comment

Originally posted by ggplex View Post

Hm.. alright I'll try that whenever that situation comes again and I know it will probably very soon too
                          Play your cards right and go with what the pheromones giving the vibe on you.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm ggplex and I recently got into pheromones by seeing them mentioned in a forum I was in and so far I've tired a couple and the effects seem interesting and almost magical. The reason I want to use them is to develop myself as a self confident man that is truly himself and can attract women for either lgr or just flings(if that's what they want) and I hope in the future to grow past the need of using them. I also listen to subliminal on the side as my main way to change my mindset. I'm 24 year light skin guy, average height, not really alpha but can be if needed.

So far I've got TLG(cool but not enough confidence boost or respect), swoon oil, nude alpha, ascend with cop, xist and samples of evolve and vibe and I'd like the communities advice/help regarding an issue I'm having . I've been using ascend for 2 days now as a solo and with 2 drops of xist(girl I'm interested in was there) and I like the confidence boost I get, it's almost crazy how it works but for some reason people think I'm a fuckboi? or a woman stealer?, like I've got a couple of comments about it which are jokes for the most part but this never happened to me before and I'm kinda worried it might affect the girl I'm trying to currently pursue for a relationship, cause even she mentioned that I have a lot of girls around me which is something that girls not usually bring up when talking to me, I'm wondering if it's the trace cops but at the same time I heard that without them ascend is not as good as it could be. Any help is appreciated and again glad to be part of the pheromone world and this community

Gg! So nice to have you here and I am happy you joined us.

Does fuckboi mean like playa? Do you think that she sees you as someone who would play her and you want an ltr? I want to make sure I get the scenario correct before I proceed with any advice.

Ascend doesn't have as much cops as ppl think it does. Just a tiny bit to give it that edge that it needs. Ascend is very much a charismatic type alpha product that works with your personality.

If you give her that type of vibe it means that your are just oozing with sexuality which is a good thing. You don't want to go overkill on the non play boy vibe and then wind up in the friend zone so we are looking for a nice balance.

If in fact she does see you as a playa I suggest a product like Connections or Cohesion to make her feel she can trust you and open up. The image she has of you being sexual and her comments may just means she likes it and want to go there but she needs to put up a front so as not to look a certain way

There could be a lot of things at play here. Tell us more about what you wear around her, the reactions, your history so we can assist you better.

Comment

Welcome
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Gg! So nice to have you here and I am happy you joined us.

Does fuckboi mean like playa? Do you think that she sees you as someone who would play her and you want an ltr? I want to make sure I get the scenario correct before I proceed with any advice.

Ascend doesn't have as much cops as ppl think it does. Just a tiny bit to give it that edge that it needs. Ascend is very much a charismatic type alpha product that works with your personality.

If you give her that type of vibe it means that your are just oozing with sexuality which is a good thing. You don't want to go overkill on the non play boy vibe and then wind up in the friend zone so we are looking for a nice balance.

If in fact she does see you as a playa I suggest a product like Connections or Cohesion to make her feel she can trust you and open up. The image she has of you being sexual and her comments may just means she likes it and want to go there but she needs to put up a front so as not to look a certain way

There could be a lot of things at play here. Tell us more about what you wear around her, the reactions, your history so we can assist you better.
                                Thank you, and yep that's the vibe I've got from her and we've only recently met so I haven't gotten as many chances to expose her to much but so far I've exposed her to ascend+ Xist and xs193 boyfriend. On ascend and xist at the end of the night she became a little distant ( partish setting) but we got closer at the end of the night(she made it very clear she wants to take it slow which I respect) but she did respond to a little bit of escalation( she's a little religious so that's why). The second time, I exposed her to xs193 boyfried at 2 sprays( I sprayed it in the morning, so it might have faded) we had dinner and there was a lot more kino and deep talks and just a good time in general but she was much more resistant to escalate, Now for what I want with this girl, I'd like for her to move things faster to a relationship, I like her and we vibe a lot. I look unapproachable is something I sometimes get told if that helps in anyway.

Comment

Thank you, and yep that's the vibe I've got from her and we've only recently met so I haven't gotten as many chances to expose her to much but so far I've exposed her to ascend+ Xist and xs193 boyfriend. On ascend and xist at the end of the night she became a little distant ( partish setting) but we got closer at the end of the night(she made it very clear she wants to take it slow which I respect) but she did respond to a little bit of escalation( she's a little religious so that's why). The second time, I exposed her to xs193 boyfried at 2 sprays( I sprayed it in the morning, so it might have faded) we had dinner and there was a lot more kino and deep talks and just a good time in general but she was much more resistant to escalate, Now for what I want with this girl, I'd like for her to move things faster to a relationship, I like her and we vibe a lot. I look unapproachable is something I sometimes get told if that helps in anyway.

Well you have some sort of relationship with her so you want her to let her guard down so you can take it to the next level.

Like I said she keeps saying that she feels you may be the playa type but she hasn't cut of ties with you completely. Saying she wants to take it slow means she still wants to have something

I believe what you want to do is work on making her feel totally comfortable with you and eliminate last minute resistance, the men will help you further with that.

Comment

Evolve has done wonders for me in social settings.

Comment

WELCOME HIII !!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X