Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UK Member

Hi all,
    saying hello after using XS products for almost a year.
    Based in London, UK I'm in 40s and have a preference for women in their 20s.
    My regular go-to products are XiSt & Ascend, which I complement sometimes with Taboo, and lately PSE.
    I get mine with the Aventus scent, which always gets compliments from curious friends.
    I wonder if anyone has any recommendations for other XS products to try with my next order?

Welcome.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

Hello and welcome! My recommendation is XS 193 Boyfriend blend. It’s my first choice in the attraction/sexual blends. Hits my lady like a freight train but in a good way.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Hello. Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

That is great. Welcome and I am glad to have you here. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with these products.

Although it seems super simple, the goals system is a great way to find the right product for you.

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

I would love to give you more recommendations but can you tell me what you hope to gain by wearing mones. Do you just want to have fun, experiment, ltr

Comment

Welcome to the online PSX family! Hope you enjoy the fourm. 😊
            PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            Alkemia: Burning Roses,
            Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Welcome

My Current Inventory

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
              X