yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

OldSpice is knocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSpice is knocking

Hi all!

So I have been purchasing some juice from SteveO.
    First Xist then ascend.. so many samples . I buy Celebrity .. now ill have to buy taboo and or evolve.

Crack dealer. Lol keep up the good work.

Ive been in and out the mone game. But try to help with input since your knowledge helped me up my game.

Im always learning, I can tell when a mix works but cant give exact details unless i write a book with my cellphone and big ass fingers .
    Last edited by Oldspice; 02-27-2019, 12:34 AM. Reason: Big thumbs small keyboard

Originally posted by Oldspice View Post
    Hi all!

So I have been purchasing some juice from SteveO.
    First Xist then ascend.. so many samples . I buy Celebrity .. now ill have to buy taboo and or evolve.

Crack dealer. Lol keep up the good work.

Ive been in and out the mone game. But try to help with input since your knowledge helped me up my game.

Im always learning, I can tell when a mix works but cant give exact details unless i write a book with my cellphone and big ass fingers .
    Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

My top 3, XIST, EVOLVE and SOB! Good luck

Comment

welcome dracula GIF
        , Bobbi

Comment

Funny Gif BobiiJo925 Welcome to the forum Oldspice

Comment

Welcome
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Welcome to the PSX Community
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Funny Gif BobiiJo925 Welcome to the forum Oldspice
                    I have a really odd obsession with darknesshappy planning GIF
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X