yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Radman here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radman here

Used to be a heavy Androtics user and contributor to their forums quite a few years ago. Recently got the bug and am doing a little research before making my first new purchases

Welcome Radman ! I hope you enjoy yourself here and it would be great to hear some experiences from a veteran in the field.
    welcome dr evil GIF
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Hello and welcome to XS.

Comment

Hello. Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome!
            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Hi there. Welcome!
              PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Radman View Post
                Used to be a heavy Androtics user and contributor to their forums quite a few years ago. Recently got the bug and am doing a little research before making my first new purchases
                I used to use Androtics heavily too

Instant Honesty
                Instant Shine
                Instant Gentleman
                AMMO
                AMMO Summer
                TUTH

Come Talk To Me V3 Oil
                Instant Shine V2 Oil
                Hunted

Let me know if you want any of my personal comparisons on PheromoneXS products and Androtics
                Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Welcome, I'm also from Androtics..
                  I was 19 when I started using mones, I'm now 28.
                  I look forward to hearing your reports.
                  What are you looking to accomplish with XS's mones.
                  Maybe we can steer you in the right direction.

Comment

• Lady Love
                    Lady Love commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Almost 10 years? I’m super intrigued to see how they’ve affected your life. Have they helped you reach goals? I mean you still use them, so I guess you must love them?

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I do. I use them at special times at the moment,but check out my journal.
                    I'll be back to doing experiments soon with social distancing slowly goin away.

Welcome Radman. I remember you from AD back in the day. I hope to read your experiences with XS products soon.

Comment

welcome mouse GIF
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I used to use Androtics heavily too

Instant Honesty
                      Instant Shine
                      Instant Gentleman
                      AMMO
                      AMMO Summer
                      TUTH

Come Talk To Me V3 Oil
                      Instant Shine V2 Oil
                      Hunted

Let me know if you want any of my personal comparisons on PheromoneXS products and Androtics
                      I would like to see a comparison since I am late to the game.

Comment

Me too, especially comparision of the putatives
                      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

I would like to see a comparison since I am late to the game.
                        It has been years since I last used Androtics products regularly. Some stand outs were TurnUpTheHeat & Ammo Summer, hits were more blatant and faster with these products than I have ever had with PheromoneXS products. The other products were meh

The new products are terrible, the product quality is poor, the oil for example is too drippy and watery. It's way too expensive.
                        But again, Hunted (new androtics) was able to give me more blatant and quicker hits than PSX products.

Despite the positive results from some of the products I wouldn't go back to Androtics, their pricing nowadays makes it a no brainer to go elsewhere like PSX
                        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Pingu,

You allude to the fact that you have the knowledge and experience from Androtics products to compare them to current PSX products.
                          Personally, I would like info on the better selling Androtics products from the old days such as Turn Up the Heat, Come to to Me, Ammo, Hunted, Instant Shine etc., on what the PSX equivalent would be and how they differ.

Comment

Hey Radman, I'm new here too. Only ever used mones once, it worked that night. But it was tiny sample bottle, I don't think I got any hits the next day. But it was a pretty low level generic product.

Will check out Androtics... good luck on your new journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Radman View Post

Radman! We are all happy to have you here. It doesn't really matter what products you use to use or use. Most of our members use a variety of products from other pheromone companies to get their pheromone fix right.

You are here now and we will help guide you along your pheromone journey.

We have this wonderful program that helps our phero addicts get huge discounts every time they place an order with us and all you have to do is participate on our forum

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X