yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newcomer Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer Here

Hi folks,

Discovered the site via another 'mones forum and placed my first order earlier this week and got it today. I'm sure I'll have questions regarding the products as well as their general use. I'm looking forward to learning more from the more seasoned users.

Bill
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Welcome to the XS community. What did you get?

Comment

Welcome to XS. I'm new here as well.

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          Welcome to the XS community. What did you get?
          With a variety of random posts guiding my initial purchase, I bought Xist, Cohesion and SOB. I was lucky enough to receive samples of Taboo and Ascend (all products regular sprays). I didn't discover the conversations about oil-based products until after I ordered.

I'll be asking the masses about things elsewhere in the forum as I've red quite a bit here since discovering this forum recently. I'm excited to discover the magic, joy and fun of these various versions.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

HI.

Comment

Welcome!
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm getting hip deep into the forum and I'm wishing I had discovered the forum before I ordered. At least I can always add to what I have "in stock" as I read the recommendations left by others here.

Comment

You ordered well.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post

With a variety of random posts guiding my initial purchase, I bought Xist, Cohesion and SOB. I was lucky enough to receive samples of Taboo and Ascend (all products regular sprays). I didn't discover the conversations about oil-based products until after I ordered.

I'll be asking the masses about things elsewhere in the forum as I've red quite a bit here since discovering this forum recently. I'm excited to discover the magic, joy and fun of these various versions.
                    Great choice on Xist, Cohesion and SOB. These will do you well in various situations.

Comment

hi! im new too!
                      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Hi Outspoken, I believe there's a pheromone named after you.

Comment

I have to admit, it is sooo interesting that there are more men on here than women (not a bad thing).

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome!
                            PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

Glad to have you, looking forward to your reports.
                              By the way here it is okay to name other companies.

Comment

Glad to see a friend bunch and warm welcomes are certainly appreciated.

@Prettyrickyboi: Nice to know about the mention of other brands, I wanted to be respectful of our hosts. I'm also on the lookout of opinions on what I've acquired so far so I updated my signature to include my current stash.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
                                  Glad to see a friend bunch and warm welcomes are certainly appreciated.

@Prettyrickyboi: Nice to know about the mention of other brands, I wanted to be respectful of our hosts. I'm also on the lookout of opinions on what I've acquired so far so I updated my signature to include my current stash.
                                  What are your goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

What are your goals?
                                    Very good question. I suppose my first, and more important goal, is to leverage 'mones as part of my dating life. Second, I've like to see if they help with my social interactions with people in general. Obviously I wouldn't mind if it helps sparked interest in the single, female co-workers of the ladies I happen across during the regular course of the day but I would be happy if they just added some smoothness to the folks I interact with on a regular day.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                      Muestereate commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      We have been doing a lot of work-related research her lately.

Welcome!
                                    Pheromone Toolbox:

PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Celebrity, Limitless, Thinker, Connections, Odyssey, APi
                                    Androtics: Ammo, Shine v2
                                    LAL: Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Overdose, Voodoo, Wolf, Hypnotica
                                    HAX: Holy Grail, LadyKiller, 9+O, Wingman Black, C4
                                    True Pheromones: True Love, True Opener
                                    Alpha Dream: Glace
                                    APEX: Core, M3x, Titan, Imprint, Orbital

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X