Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!

Hi all! I’m new here, but not new to pheromones. I started experimenting back in 2011 with something called Instant Shine from a company that I cannot remember.

Anyway, I have ordered several from pheromonesx including Xist (for men and women because I didn’t know there was a version for women lol), PSEL, Babe, Connections, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Fantasy, and Tease. I am waiting for my most recent order to arrive and that was for a 30 ml PSEL (my fave) and Celebrity.

I also have quite a few from LPMP. Like a lot. Too many to name lol

I am most interested in finding combinations I can wear to work and out to play drawing men’s attention.
    PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Hi. Welcome to the XS community. If it's spray, you can return Xist within 45 days.

Comment

• BadandBougie
      BadandBougie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I actually like the one for men better. I’ve ordered 2 of those and have only used half of the 10 ml for women.

Welcome!
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

Welcome to the family! You'll love it here!
    Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress , Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, P96, P86, P83, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs202
    different color = sample

Comment

welcome the nanny GIF
    , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
    X