yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello ..^_^..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello ..^_^..

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking around for about 2 weeks now, 'tis time to introduce myself

I am a beautiful (inside and out), intelligent, very sensitive, and extremely introverted creature. Forever curious about personal evolution, expansion of one's consciousness, and creating truly deep connection between people.

I ended up here, searching for a solution during a difficult time - my 6 year-long relationship/engagement is currently cracking at the seams.. I need to soothe my nerves and heal myself, dispel negativity and maintain a relaxed atmosphere at home, feel like my good old vibrant self again and bring that vibe forward.. And from that state, I need to figure out if the relationship is worth saving and fighting for..

I feel very happy and relieved to have found you, guys - just reading your forum is such an enlightening and heartwarming experience! Thank you for candid sharing and sincere support you provide for each other.

Kudos to Bobbie, Kate, Hayley for help with my order and the cutest packing slips that never fail to brighten up my day <3
    Thank you, SteveO and the team for your craft and magic, and your big Love for the fellow humans.

Till later

P.S.: some things I write may sound silly or cryptic - that's because English is not my native language, it's still work in progress

Welcome!

And your English is great!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome to the XS community. Like your introduction. It shows confidence and I'm sure the products will suit what you need.

Comment

Hi Ellie, welcome to the forum

You seem like a thoughtful, reflective person. I am looking forward to reading all the insights that you will (no doubt) bring.

See you around!
        "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
        (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Ellie, your English is quite perfect.
          Glad to have you here.
          Looking forward to reading your experiences.

Comment

Welcome!!

Happy to see you come out of lurking to join the rest of us ??

Comment

hello

Comment

Welcome Ellie! I'm feeling such unique mystical vibes from you and I quite like the way you write. I hope you are able to figure out what to do with your relationship.
                �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome to XS!
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X