yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie here with some questions before his first purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here with some questions before his first purchase

Welcome Neophyte ! Some of your questions I am unable to answer due to not being accustomed with Bliss Oil and AD's Instant Shine.

I've gotten self-effects from Xist starting at 2 drops, but everyone's bodies aren't the same so you may need more or less. So you need to start from 1 and go up.

I've gotten my range up to 5 feet+, though again this would depend on the environment.

Originally posted by Neophyte View Post
    Should I get scented Bliss or unscented Bliss? Do you normally order a scented or unscented oil phero?
    I ordered mine scented to avoid spending money on a cover scent, Bliss doesn't seem to require a heavy scent so if you do choose one choose FXS as a safe option or refer to this link here.

Is the unscented smell off putting to others?
    It depends on the mix since some mixes are much smellier than others, though as a general rule you should always cover it with your own scent or scented when you purchase it as others can be off putted by it.

I don't have Aventus and can't give a comment on it, though it does smell good to me and I do have a bottle of it's clone(CDNIM).

General consensus is no, it won't. Some say that diffusion is aided if you spray fragrance on your pheromones though I can't give a comment on that.

You can return sprays and not the oils under the store return policy which is why beginners are recommended to buy sprays first as
    1) the range is further
    2) it hits faster
    so the results are more noticeable and oils may not work well under really cold conditions.

I hope you can get the answers you seek as I'm not as knowledgeable as the other members. Have a good stay here!
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Thanks so much for the reply. I have CDNIM & Insurrection Pure II. I prefer the fruitier smell of Insurrection Pure II. Are you a fraghead? I was into fragrance for a while but fell out of it.

Comment

Welcome.

Do you have your own cologne or any fragrance to use? Generally if you plan to have the best versatility is to go unscented so you can always use your own fragrance and aren't stuck with just one scent. It is said that pre-scented phero mixes, even just slight bit of scent is better than unscented in diffusion. However, PXS mixes have this Diffusion Technology so it works equally well even without scent but I'm not sure if it's in oil version.

I had Aventus. The scent offer is comparable scent-wise but lacks the depth and quality. Not even up to the quality of CDNIM. If you plan to use your CDNIM however, it will complement the scent well but you will be stuck with just this scent.

I'm not a fraghead but I have quite a few decants and full bottles of designer/niche. I'm also not a niche snob so if a clone/inspiration work just as good, then I'd buy that instead.

Comment

I'm not a fraghead unfortunately but I do follow Bloodburn's advice when it comes to scents. I would have to agree that CDNIM smells "better" to me though I lack experience with fragrances to know what exactly that is. I only use fragrances when I'm going to important events so I can't help you there.
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Thank you Nightwing brother. I'm by no mean expert and my nose is generic at best.

Neophyte Personally, I'd pick FXS for any mixes that has no cops
            (hard to cover).
            It is good on its own and is light enough to cover with other fragrances.

Comment

I have owned an entire bottle of Instant Shine 30ml fro Androtics with 4x the strength which I've used over the past few years

I now have Bliss 30ml and use it very regularly

Bliss is a much subtler version of Instant Shine. A spray of Bliss won't give you that 'kick' of energy and laughter you get as you would with Instant Shine.

From my knowledge, Odyssey XS has been reported to give an effect I think is similar to Instant Shine

Let me know if you any more questions regarding the differences, I am very happy to help, thanks
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Bliss is similar but not the same. Try it
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Best way I could describe both products is that

Instant Shine is energy
                  Bliss is IDGAF
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Thank you all.

Comment

Welcome and good luck!

Comment

Ordered a bottle of Bliss. Thanks all.

Comment

Got USPS tracking code stating I should receive the bottle by this Friday. Will try it out and post a short review.

Comment

Ordered a bottle of Bliss. Thanks all.
                            Looking forward to your report. In the meantime, why not browse through topics of Bliss in the Unisexy subforum?

Comment

Aventus is a amazing scent, i never tried the original but the XS one is amazing.

Comment

welcome classic film GIF
                                , Bobbi

Comment

• KateD
                                  KateD commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  hahahaah

• BobiiJo925
                                  BobiiJo925 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  amazing right?

Welcome.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

If you still have questions please feel free to call us! We're here to help
                                  , Bobbi

Comment

So happy to have you here and I am interested in what you finally decided on and how it has been working for you.

Each product page is packed full of at a glance usage tips so if you look at the Bliss oil page you will see the recommended amount of drops just like with every page.

It's not how you see the world that shapes your perception of it, its the lenses you’re looking through. Through the years our eyes, seeing the same thing over and over, tend to insert a pattern even when it might not actually exist. Even when its a negative or bad  pattern when the situa

Since you seem to know what you are looking for. I believe the goals system will be of much help to you. Our products are nothing like what Ad has or had but if you have a goal in mind we have products for that goal. Also, Steve is always coming up with new and amazing blends

You are super close to your first discount and from becoming a life time discount influencer. If you are like the rest of us , these mones already got you hooked and you will want these huge discounts so you can keep getting your favorites.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X