yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings - Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings - Hello

Hey! Been an off and on lurker. Have used various LPM oils for the last two or so years, but didn't keep track of hits or results well. Intend to keep track better when I start trying out the XS lines as they are new to me.

I'm in my mid-30's, California resident. Have had lots of success with people being oddly nice, I get a lot of hugs from colleagues (sometimes out of nowhere) and on a couple of occasions have had lovers react in different ways depending on the phero, I think. Nice to meet you all and I've enjoyed reading some of your reviews. They've been helpful as I research for my first order.

Welcome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Hi LolaMisty, welcome to the forum!! It's so great to have you here

welcome the nanny GIF

Are there any products that you like the sound of, so far?
          "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
          (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Hey LolaMisty, glad to have you here.
            I'm sure we will learn from you and visa versa.

Comment

Welcome
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thanks everyone! I just got my order today. Will find the appropriate place on the forum to start keeping track and reviewing these. Exciting!

Comment

Hello, I'm a newbie myself. May I ask what did you ordered?

Comment

Welcome to the family. You'll love it!

Comment

Welcome Lola!
                    secret handshake fist bump GIF by TipsyElves.com
                    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome to XS!
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Welcome! ????
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome and good hunting.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X