yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

I've been lurking for a while, so I'm not exactly new, but I figured it's time to introduce myself.

I'm a 30 year old bisexual woman residing in California. I've been using pheros for about a year. I found out about them through LSA and got some recommendations from Ildergreier. I initially started using them to improve morale at work and to retain clientele. I've begun wearing them around family and friends, and I plan to start dating again soon, so I will have more test subjects. I usually shy away from attention but I am working on breaking out of that. I have not tried pheros from other brands.
    I'm going to start a journal shortly to report my findings.

Hi. Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

• siren
      siren commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Welcome Siren!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• siren
      siren commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      You are most welcome.

Welcome to the community, hope u have a nice time here.

Comment

• siren
      siren commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I hope I do too lol

Welcome, glad to have you here and I look forward to subscribing to your journal.

Comment

• siren
      siren commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

welcome, nice to have a fellow cali resident on the forum
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• siren
      siren commented
      Editing a comment
      Isis Garden Grove

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      siren I lived in Buena Park. ???? I hope to move back soon but probably to Irvine

• Primross
      Primross commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice I pass through GG every day

Hello and welcome siren!!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Hey ???????? girl glad you decided to join us! ????
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• siren
        siren commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey!

welcome
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• siren
        siren commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks

Welcome!! I use pheromones to retain clientele also! Looking forward to reading what works for you

Comment

• siren
        siren commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool, looking forward to reading your journal as well!

Originally posted by siren View Post
      I've been lurking for a while, so I'm not exactly new, but I figured it's time to introduce myself.

I'm a 30 year old bisexual woman residing in California. I've been using pheros for about a year. I found out about them through LSA and got some recommendations from Ildergreier. I initially started using them to improve morale at work and to retain clientele. I've begun wearing them around family and friends, and I plan to start dating again soon, so I will have more test subjects. I usually shy away from attention but I am working on breaking out of that. I have not tried pheros from other brands.
      I'm going to start a journal shortly to report my findings.

I for one am excited that you introduced yourself and you are now part of this great community. I included a link below to show you how much we appreciate you guys for making our community what it is.

What products have you purchased so far?

I am eager to start reading that journal. We have a nice variety of blends for the ladies and it never stops. Steve is always in his evil lab brainstorming as to new ways he can help us ladies preserve our sexy.

Believe it or not but your reports and requests help with that process. Your participation is greatly appreciated and needed.

Comment

• siren
        siren commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much! I've purchased Temptress, Cohesion, Connections, Tease, and Desire Me+

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you're able to learn from our veteran ladies and contribute to the forum as well.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• siren
        siren commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

Welcome
      Looking forward to reading your journal!

Comment

• siren
        siren commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!

Good hunting

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X