yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Jumping back in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolve is fantastic too but cost is the one that made me a solid deliver with its results.
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
      Better than Evolve? How so?
      I think as far as what they do..it's his favorite.
      Evolve isn't something I would wear solo to my office job...kind of how you wouldn't wear Turn Up the Heat that way...
      Xist on the other hand is kind of a swiss army knife in my opinion.

It can hit new acquaintances fast..it can change your status with old acquaintances over time and it can be worn at work for slight status and there's some beautifying molecules in it as well I believe.

I have never worn a mone that can 'reset' like XIST can.

In fact the more I think of it I think it was properly named. EXIST ...Xist, itself show that there's some status to it..you Exist to people and its hard to ignore overtime, the more one tries to ignore it the stronger its effects are..

All opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Evolve isn't something I would wear solo to my office job...kind of how you wouldn't wear Turn Up the Heat that way...

It can hit new acquaintances fast..it can change your status with old acquaintances over time and it can be worn at work for slight status and there's some beautifying molecules in it as well I believe.

In fact the more I think of it I think it was properly named. EXIST ...Xist, itself show that there's some status to it..you Exist to people and its hard to ignore overtime, the more one tries to ignore it the stronger its effects are..

All opinion.
        Exactly i love evolve but it's only good for dates and night game i also don't like the sexual ramping up i prefer a more stable product
        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          SOB, Evolve combo may be good for this..thoughts.
          Hmm or maybe just SOB..

Good idea perhaps 1 and 1 may try it
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

All opinion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X