yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

HEY Visitors!! Why Don't You Make An Account And Say Hello! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pingu View Post
    maybe XSteveO could create a separate place for member-only threads or something like that?

or a, 'post an intro thread and you get a PDF Starter Guide on pheromoneXS products that is the best for you'

any cool incentive would do, just throwing ideas around

I don't think the incentives are the issue since we have a lot of them. I believe the idea of what these products do or what people hear about them still has some stigma. I believe most persons just want to be careful before jumping in. Everyone is not always comfortable with sharing their story.

That is why most times people actually call or email the support for pheromone help rather than come here. They want to keep things private and feel kind of shy posting on a forum even if they have a fake name etc.

I wonder if this thread made it easy or scared them away. Hmmmmmmm!

Never call a shy person out, they just run in the opposite direction. Haahaah

Comment

Get them discounts and post

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Discounts, like Lifetime Discounts that are based solely on posting? Hmmm

Gosh, this is private, you can make up any name under the sun and extra emails would need some sort of criminal connection to force an ISP to release details to trace. That's one of the reasons I talk freely here. I consider my identity private. I don't think our purchasing account needs to be linked here except for the discounts.

In fact, I don't know of another place I even dare talk about what may be going on inside the female mind. Friends enjoy my incites but it makes women wary so I keep most of that thinking here.

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you sell our info Kate. Is this place less private than I think?

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry now seeing this.No this place is private. I was just commenting on the fact that you only feel free to take here and not to other close friends etc.

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean someone always have that one person they dish all their business too

Post and get discounts, doesn't get any better than that. Life time discounts as stevo has said!!

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
        Post and get discounts, doesn't get any better than that. Life time discounts as stevo has said!!
        Exactly why wouldn't you?
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Sometimes I feel bad that I save so much money just for going out, chasing girls and tellin tall tales about it.

Comment

• Marsbars
            Marsbars commented
            Editing a comment
            Add it in the name fir research and all is better lol

Honestly, people do that all the time with or without the mones might as well add the mones and hopefully get a good story out of it

But lurking can be fun sometimes lol

Comment

It is good to lurk to get a feel for the forum tho. Btw new member here.

Comment

HI BambBamb

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Sometimes I feel bad that I save so much money just for going out, chasing girls and tellin tall tales about it.
                Isn't it just perfect?

mad sleeping beauty GIF
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I want her.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X