yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

HEY Visitors!! Why Don't You Make An Account And Say Hello! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY Visitors!! Why Don't You Make An Account And Say Hello! :)

I see a lot more visitors than members. Don't be backward, Make up a Fake Name, earn some discounts, Ask us questions and tell us some stories. lol

come out come out where ever you are
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Stop hiding we won't hurt you ????
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

shy GIF

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I've always seen this..but I think Idle WAS working on a chat system. Where anyone online could communicate with members.
            This could be a nice feature for us members to invite many to share their experiences via forum post.
            Ofcourse that may require moderators..which would probably be some of us.
            Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 01-14-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

We don't bite guys unless you want us too
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                shy GIF
                ???????????? This cracked me up.

Comment

Yeah guys, come on in, the place is cool although there are a few nutheads haha.

Comment

It was a month or so for me before I joined as a member. Give them some time lol.

Comment

Would love to hear your guys stories! We need to make this forum a little more lively
                      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Come on guys
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Come out and I promise I will bite you.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

That should do the trick
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Give em time, they'll come around and join, though to be fair, on most forums, visitors are a mix of humans and bots, so just keep that in mind if you decide to keep posting in this thread

Comment

It would be great the more people the more story we share
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Huh? Are you saying that are visitors are mostly bots? I'm used to seeing a dozen bots for the search engines, has it gotten that much worse in the last year or two?

Comment

I could believe that i doubt there are hundreds of visitors at any time
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

maybe XSteveO could create a separate place for member-only threads or something like that?

or a, 'post an intro thread and you get a PDF Starter Guide on pheromoneXS products that is the best for you'

any cool incentive would do, just throwing ideas around
                                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
                                        maybe XSteveO could create a separate place for member-only threads or something like that?

or a, 'post an intro thread and you get a PDF Starter Guide on pheromoneXS products that is the best for you'

any cool incentive would do, just throwing ideas around
                                        well they have the GOALS system
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X