Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Could use some help getting started! New guy from Ireland!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could use some help getting started! New guy from Ireland!

    Hi everyone!

    Im Will, 29, from Ireland and I actually dabbled with pheromones a bit before although have long since fallen out of touch with it all. (No more Androtics!? What!?)

    So I feel like Im starting from step one all over again! Id really like to get some mones to help me out with improving my presence at work (Maybe something a bit leadershippy/social?) as well as something to help out with meeting people socially oni nights out or at events and the likes and I suppose theresno point dancing around that Id like to get something to give me that little bit of an edge with attracting women too!

    Im really looking forward to diving back into all of this and would greatly appreciate any advice you folks could offer!

    Talk to ye soon!!

  • #2
    I found PheromoneXS/DiscoverXS too when trying to find refuge after Androtics shut down

    as a former Androtics user, I'm glad that I did, because so far my experience with this company has been amazing, much better than AndroticsDirect and the relaunched version

    PheromoneXS's products work, they are fairly priced, the community is awesome and very helpful

    To the best of my wisdom, I think that you should find a product based on how other people see you

    6'3 Muscular Intimidating Guy > Lean towards more social products
    Shorter & Skinnier > Lean towards more status products

    For example, I am a very chatty guy, I don't act or look intimidating, I am really friendly, so I bought Ascend Oil, which is a status product, and so far it has really worked very favourably for me.

    With Ascend, I feel that people are listening to me more, apologizing more frequently and taking me seriously. Plus the self-effects are amazing.

    Keep in mind that being congruent with your product, especially if you're using a spray, is very important too
    Sprays hit harder than Oils but are less believable so you might have to be attentive with what products you have on, for them to be effective

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome to the XS community. For work, I'm pretty sure most would recommend Ascend.

      There are quite a few social attraction blends like Celebrity, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe.

      Originally posted by pingu View Post

      6'3 Muscular Intimidating Guy > Lean towards more social products
      Shorter & Skinnier > Lean towards more status products

      Keep in mind that being congruent with your product, especially if you're using a spray, is very important too
      Sprays hit harder than Oils but are less believable so you might have to be attentive with what products you have on, for them to be effective
      Anyone can use any products. It's all up the that person's skin chemistry and congruency. I sometimes look intimidate and I even use Bad Wolf and it worked well. I only have to smile a bit more than usual.

      Intimidating guys can use status and alpha blends and the vibe is now even better for them because that's who they are. Shorter and skinnier guys can use social products. Who doesn't like guys who have the best social personality and can make people laugh? My point is there's no limitation on what a guy can use. It's not based on their appearances.

      Spray hits faster and project farther. Oil hits harder and deeper when it hits and more natural.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Irish-Will View Post
        Hi everyone!

        Im Will, 29, from Ireland and I actually dabbled with pheromones a bit before although have long since fallen out of touch with it all. (No more Androtics!? What!?)

        So I feel like Im starting from step one all over again! Id really like to get some mones to help me out with improving my presence at work (Maybe something a bit leadershippy/social?) as well as something to help out with meeting people socially oni nights out or at events and the likes and I suppose theresno point dancing around that Id like to get something to give me that little bit of an edge with attracting women too!

        Im really looking forward to diving back into all of this and would greatly appreciate any advice you folks could offer!

        Talk to ye soon!!





        Will


        The goals system is a great way to find the right products for you.

        https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

        What you seem to be seeking is something to do with work, relations both work wise , socially and possibly some play time

        Since you are new to our products I really do recommend the Ascend

        The socials recommended are great and you know better than anyone what best suits you so read each product page where there is a description of what the product does before jumping in

        Keep us posted

        Comment


        • #5
          Go for the Evolve, it has the socials and the sexuals. Makes it a good blend. Get the XIST as well, makes them fall in love and mixes well with the Evolve. Another one is SOB (mixes well with XIST), very powerful. Use it for one one one when you want to get laid or in sexually charged places like bars and clubs or even a group of women. SOB+XIST has done wonders for me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
            Go for the Evolve, it has the socials and the sexuals. Makes it a good blend. Get the XIST as well, makes them fall in love and mixes well with the Evolve. Another one is SOB (mixes well with XIST), very powerful. Use it for one one one when you want to get laid or in sexually charged places like bars and clubs or even a group of women. SOB+XIST has done wonders for me.
            The sprays is fast hitting, but the OILS are good for those hot summer times.

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome
              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, Flirt, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
              Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
              Alpha Dreams Spray: Alfa Maschio
              Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
              Apex Spray: Triton, M4X Oil:TUSC
              Androtics: Oil: A314 Spray:P80


              Comment


              • #8
                st patricks day irish GIF by MSLK DesignAscend is great for work there are a lot that are but that is definitely what I think of when asked usually depending on the situation of course
                , Bobbi

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome to this forum!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi, welcome. I am fairly new too. But i would suggets Ascend for work. Im still testing it too, but so far, it seems a very good work mix.
                    ​​​​​​
                    For meeting people and socializing, a social like bliss would be appropriate.

                    Also, for attracting women, id suggest xist and taboo.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Welcome to this forum!

                      I second Xist, I think it works fantastic for both male and females!

                      I also use connections for social.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!!!

                        Okay so it looks like Ascend is a definite first purchase but Im thinking Ill try get one or two more. What are some really effective combos that have been known to get results that would potentially pair well with Ascend? There are so many options I think I may be getting a little overwhelmed!

                        Ill be totally honest and it might be because Im a bit dumb but I kind of dont understand the goals chart. I dont suppose anyone could provide a little clarity on it?

                        Thanks again everyone! This is really helpful!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bit of advice don't combo at least until you have given each mix a month or so to understand it
                          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, Flirt, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                          Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                          Alpha Dreams Spray: Alfa Maschio
                          Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                          Apex Spray: Triton, M4X Oil:TUSC
                          Androtics: Oil: A314 Spray:P80


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Irish-Will View Post
                            Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!!!

                            Okay so it looks like Ascend is a definite first purchase but Im thinking Ill try get one or two more. What are some really effective combos that have been known to get results that would potentially pair well with Ascend? There are so many options I think I may be getting a little overwhelmed!

                            Ill be totally honest and it might be because Im a bit dumb but I kind of dont understand the goals chart. I dont suppose anyone could provide a little clarity on it?

                            Thanks again everyone! This is really helpful!!
                            Please, i agree, start testing one product at a time for around a month to really get a grip of the product. The biggest mistake noobs repeatedly make is start by comboing everything, then they get frustrated, and give up. Buy one or two product, test it thoroughly, then only then, move on to the next product.



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Irish-Will View Post
                              Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!!!

                              Okay so it looks like Ascend is a definite first purchase but Im thinking Ill try get one or two more. What are some really effective combos that have been known to get results that would potentially pair well with Ascend? There are so many options I think I may be getting a little overwhelmed!

                              Ill be totally honest and it might be because Im a bit dumb but I kind of dont understand the goals chart. I dont suppose anyone could provide a little clarity on it?

                              Thanks again everyone! This is really helpful!!
                              Any social may pair well with Ascend. I agree with the guys that you should solo test first but I also know you should purchase something else in on order to save shipping cost and time so pick some other social mixes like Vibe, Connections.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                I think of all the socials connections is the best.
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, Flirt, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                Alpha Dreams Spray: Alfa Maschio
                                Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                Apex Spray: Triton, M4X Oil:TUSC
                                Androtics: Oil: A314 Spray:P80


                                Comment


                              • #17
                                I think it depends on the goal. For his purposes, to meet new people socially on nights out or events etc, Connections would not aid him much. I think Bliss is more appropriate for this situation.

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  I have tried all the social products and didn't see much from.vibe or bliss.
                                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, Flirt, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                  Alpha Dreams Spray: Alfa Maschio
                                  Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                  Apex Spray: Triton, M4X Oil:TUSC
                                  Androtics: Oil: A314 Spray:P80


                                  Comment

                                  Ad down

                                  Collapse

                                  Working...
                                  X