yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody

Hello, i am just saying hi to everybody and looking forward to my XS journey. Just fyi, i am not a complete noob and have experienced few products from other vendors, but am satisfied with some and completely dissatisfied with a few products.I heard that PXS is one of the most reliable vendors around and Steve Os customer care is beyond amazing, not to mention having one of the most varied line of products. So, i am here to start my PXS phero journey.
    Just a little bit about myself, i am 31 yrs of age, hail from India, but i am an Asian, and come from a conservative side of community. I am looking for a product for daily attraction use where i can approach girls, looking for a product with potential for imprinting or fallout, as well as a good social. Hope the best for everyone, and a happy new year.

delete post
    Last edited by lafemme; 01-06-2019, 10:22 AM.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome Playboy!

Comment

Welcome to the PSX community! I hope you like it here.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Welcome playboy, you'll love it here and love the products

Comment

Welcome friend. I can guarantee what you've heard about the XS customer service is right on. Great product quality also! Nice to have you on board.

Comment

Welcome.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks guys, i feel at home already with the warm welcome. 2k19 is gonna be awesome, i hope ??????. Right now, i am deciding between Xist, Ascend and Exotica as most of these seems to be androsterone heavy. Can anyone else suggest the most androsterone focused products from the XS lineups as i heard none repels Asians.

Comment

Welcome playboy!
                    Ammo:
                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                    AD: Glace
                    Lovescent: NNPA
                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post
                      Hello, i am just saying hi to everybody and looking forward to my XS journey. Just fyi, i am not a complete noob and have experienced few products from other vendors, but am satisfied with some and completely dissatisfied with a few products.I heard that PXS is one of the most reliable vendors around and Steve Os customer care is beyond amazing, not to mention having one of the most varied line of products. So, i am here to start my PXS phero journey.
                      Just a little bit about myself, i am 31 yrs of age, hail from India, but i am an Asian, and come from a conservative side of community. I am looking for a product for daily attraction use where i can approach girls, looking for a product with potential for imprinting or fallout, as well as a good social. Hope the best for everyone, and a happy new year.

Wow, for real , for real! I mean you heard some amazing stuff about us

You still gonna be blown away every time you receive a package or Steve goes all out to treat his awesome clients

I see you have been posting regularly and participating on the community forum does pay off, literally, ahahahh

Glad to have you and I am excited to hear about your adventures

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Wow, for real , for real! I mean you heard some amazing stuff about us

You still gonna be blown away every time you receive a package or Steve goes all out to treat his awesome clients

I see you have been posting regularly and participating on the community forum does pay off, literally, ahahahh

Glad to have you and I am excited to hear about your adventures
                        I am excited as well Kate, and thanks for the kind words. Will be starting a journal soon to share all my crazy adventure, ciao.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                            Welcome to the forum!
                            Thank you.

Comment

Hello. welcome !

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                                Hello. welcome !
                                Thanks man, appreciate it.

Comment

Welcome
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                    Welcome
                                    Thanks man

Comment

Anytime bro
                                      Pheromone XS
                                      Oil: evolve, xist
                                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Hello and welcome, this is a great community with a lot of accumulated knowledge so you've come to the right place.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X