yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New member saying hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member saying hi

Hey everyone. Got so impressed with SteveO's products, I've decided to join the community. This looks like the beginning of a cool thing, I'm excited to be here.

Welcome Mechey, glad to have you on board with us.

Comment

hey Mechey welcome to the forum . You can also sign up for steve's newsletters if you haven't done so already

Comment

Welcome Mechey, it's great to have more ladies here!

The reason I joined this community was exactly the same, I am very impressed with products Steve sells. What are your favorites?

Comment

Hey hey.. a warm welcome from me too ..
          i am sure you will enjoy our company and help us make make this community even greater.

PS: and noooo we are not drunks ( i think so ... i hope so ) .. we are just all enjoying life .. right Fleur ?
          pls say yes

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

• Fleur
            Fleur commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, I'm certainly with you on that

Welcome Mechey! Glad you could join the party!

Comment

Awwww, thanks guys and girl!

Originally posted by meemee371 View Post
            hey Mechey welcome to the forum . You can also sign up for steve's newsletters if you haven't done so already
            Oh, I sure have. That's how I've heard about this joint.

Originally posted by Fleur View Post
            Welcome Mechey, it's great to have more ladies here!

The reason I joined this community was exactly the same, I am very impressed with products Steve sells. What are your favorites?

I've only had the chance to try Desire Me, Cohesion, Temptress and Flirt so far. (But I'm planning to test'em all, LOL!) They've all been working like a charm, but I have to say Flirt is special for me, because it does much more than it claims to. I'm planning to share my experiences on that one shortly. Sometimes when I'm wearing it, I feel like I'm on one of those candid camera shows. I'm really happy Steve decided to throw a sample bottle of that one in with my purchase, so I could make this discovery early on.

So, which ones do you like, Fleur?

Originally posted by idle View Post
            PS: and noooo we are not drunks
            Whaaaaat? Not drunks? Well, this place just became a little less appealing.

@ everyone

Comment

• idle
              idle commented
              Editing a comment
              and cheers to you

Originally posted by Mechey View Post

I've only had the chance to try Desire Me, Cohesion, Temptress and Flirt so far. (But I'm planning to test'em all, LOL!) They've all been working like a charm, but I have to say Flirt is special for me, because it does much more than it claims to. I'm planning to share my experiences on that one shortly. Sometimes when I'm wearing it, I feel like I'm on one of those candid camera shows. I'm really happy Steve decided to throw a sample bottle of that one in with my purchase, so I could make this discovery early on.

So, which ones do you like, Fleur?
            Oh, that's awesome! Glad to hear that you plan to report on those, I'm all about learning Will be happy if you share your experiences with every product! Flirt is great but I tend to love Tease and Bliss the most, Tease is just great feminine sexy-social blend, and Bliss is my confidence and IDGAF attitude booster. And both Desire Me oil and spray are awesome at getting men attention. I think with DM oil I could use laundry detergent as a perfume and men would still come and sniff the air around me, commenting on how great I smell Cops are so much fun!
            How do you like Temptess? Thats one I haven't tried yet.

Comment

Welcome aboard! And an echoing of Fleur's suggestion of Bliss. Everyone raves about that stuff, and with good reason.

Comment

Oh, that's awesome! Glad to hear that you plan to report on those, I'm all about learning Will be happy if you share your experiences with every product! Flirt is great but I tend to love Tease and Bliss the most, Tease is just great feminine sexy-social blend, and Bliss is my confidence and IDGAF attitude booster. And both Desire Me oil and spray are awesome at getting men attention. I think with DM oil I could use laundry detergent as a perfume and men would still come and sniff the air around me, commenting on how great I smell Cops are so much fun!
                How do you like Temptess? Thats one I haven't tried yet.
                Yes, I love reading the reports of others too, but I think it's important to try things ourselves. (That's why I want to test the entire palette. ) We all just have have different chemistries and different personalities. The latter is especially amplified by 'mones. For example, I've read the in feedback on Flirt that it's supposed to work better for guys wearing it and didn't have much of an effect on men, yet my experiences are quite to the contrary.

I like Temptress very much, it does exactly what it promises and it is complementary of what I apparently project without any 'mones. However, I think I'll like Tease even more, if it can really bring to the front my softer side. I think Temptress is great for work, or in situations, where you want to be taken seriously and treated with respect. It gives authority. However, if you are confident and/or a strong personality (and it is not a code fo bitch, LOL), it may be an obstacle for some guys. It's as if it generates some sort of awe that gets in the way of approachability. (And this is at one spray, so it's not a case of too much of a good thing...)

Bliss appears to have some great self effects, from what I've read. What are its effects on others?

As for using laundry detergent as a cover scent, LMAO! I might just try that! One of the drawbacks for me is that my nose is extremely sensitive and none of my EDPs seem to cover Steve's 'mones properly. At least, I can still smell them, and wondering whether anyone else can too kinda takes away from the fun of it all. Heck, I could faintly smell Flirt on myself after 2 showers! What cover scent(s) do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
                  Welcome aboard! And an echoing of Fleur's suggestion of Bliss. Everyone raves about that stuff, and with good reason.
                  Thanks, Euan. I will try it, for sure. Although I must confess, I was a bit intimidated at first by the haze-factor, dizziness, and putting both feet in mouth effect some have reported. Must be so much fun though if you find the right dose!

Comment

Yes, I love reading the reports of others too, but I think it's important to try things ourselves. (That's why I want to test the entire palette. ) We all just have have different chemistries and different personalities. The latter is especially amplified by 'mones. For example, I've read the in feedback on Flirt that it's supposed to work better for guys wearing it and didn't have much of an effect on men, yet my experiences are quite to the contrary.

I like Temptress very much, it does exactly what it promises and it is complementary of what I apparently project without any 'mones. However, I think I'll like Tease even more, if it can really bring to the front my softer side. I think Temptress is great for work, or in situations, where you want to be taken seriously and treated with respect. It gives authority. However, if you are confident and/or a strong personality (and it is not a code fo bitch, LOL), it may be an obstacle for some guys. It's as if it generates some sort of awe that gets in the way of approachability. (And this is at one spray, so it's not a case of too much of a good thing...)

Bliss appears to have some great self effects, from what I've read. What are its effects on others?

As for using laundry detergent as a cover scent, LMAO! I might just try that! One of the drawbacks for me is that my nose is extremely sensitive and none of my EDPs seem to cover Steve's 'mones properly. At least, I can still smell them, and wondering whether anyone else can too kinda takes away from the fun of it all. Heck, I could faintly smell Flirt on myself after 2 showers! What cover scent(s) do you use?
                    Yes body chemistry can be quite different indeed and not everyone's opinion should be trusted. But I am still quite unexperienced mone user and started it only few months back, so even considering the fact that mones do work different for everyone there is still a lot to learn. I love reading on how people get mones to work for them in different types of situations. And you are right that in order to know how every product works with one's body chemistry there is no other way than to test it all. That is my plan for the future too
                    As for Flirt I suspect that it might be considered working better with male users as a-nol is reported to hit women harder than men. But it still does work for women too, and many of us have had great results with it.

Temptess desription did actually turn me off, since that much of domination is not a quality I'd like to highlight about myself. Still will get it for testing at some point though

I have not noticed many pheromonal effects of Bliss on other people except for some mood lifting. But what makes a difference is how I affect them with my personality when I am shining confidence and not holding back. The confidence thing works the same without pheromones also, but Bliss makes it so much easier and more natural. But yes, I did experience that haze and dizzyness effect when first tried it at 1 spray (I felt completely stoned for few hours). After that I think my brain adapted to it and I don't have those side effects anymore, only little lack of focus. Self effects are amazing though, so for me Bliss is a real gem.

As for cover scents I am one of those people who can barely smell any pheromones, and it is hard for me to judge on how well my perfumes cover them. I can smell my unscented Flirt but it is not offensive to my nose, and Tease I have in jasmine/vanilla/citrus scent and to me it smells great and not like mones at all. As for Steve's other scents, I love amber/rose one in DM oil, but not in sprays, and AXS reminds me only of my herbal hair conditioner so while it is not offensive smell I highly doubt I would have it added to any product ever again.

With unscented or lightly scented mones I generally just go with perfumes I like and hope that people don't find my smell offensive. Out of mainstream perfumes my favorites are D&G Sicily and Bvlgari Jasmin Noir. Sicily is actually very tricky and on most people loses half of it's notes and stinks bad, and that I think was the reason it got discontinued. Bad for me though, as on me it worked beautifully, and I only have little of it left. Also I have few single note perfume oils, and either use them separately or combine and add to my DIY body butters.
                    This month I've been testing out oil fragrances made by Love Potion perfumerie and I must say I love most of them a lot. And I am quite sure some of them would cover beautifully even stinkiest mones. Have you ever tried those?

Comment

Yes body chemistry can be quite different indeed and not everyone's opinion should be trusted. But I am still quite unexperienced mone user and started it only few months back, so even considering the fact that mones do work different for everyone there is still a lot to learn. I love reading on how people get mones to work for them in different types of situations. And you are right that in order to know how every product works with one's body chemistry there is no other way than to test it all. That is my plan for the future too
                      I'm really not an expert myself, nor do I claim to be. And you're right, some of the opinions really have to be taken with a pinch of salt... I like reading the experiences of others also for the entertainment factor.

As for Flirt I suspect that it might be considered working better with male users as a-nol is reported to hit women harder than men. But it still does work for women too, and many of us have had great results with it.
                      Well, my tester ran out, but as soon as my order arrives I'll start combining it with cops. I suspect it will be a potent combination.

Temptess desription did actually turn me off, since that much of domination is not a quality I'd like to highlight about myself. Still will get it for testing at some point though
                      Actually, I think you really should try it, I have a feeling it would work well for you. I've read the topic about Innocence XS, and I'm basing this on the way you described yourself. I'm feminine, but not in a girly way, and never been that type. I'm 5'8" and love high heels, which means I'm usually taller than most of the guys around me. (Which sucks.) Also, I have very dark brown eyes, the kind that is considered black, and I'm all for eye contact. Now, the combination of the latter two can be intimidating to some, I'm told, even when I don't intend it to be. I guess, what I'm trying to say is what someone comes across at first glance and their actual personality are two quite different things with most people. And since I'm all sunshine, fluffy kittens and cotton candy on the inside...ok, just kidding, but I'd like to come across more like who I am than what I appear to be like. As I said, I think Temptress is still great for me for work or when I need to be taken very seriously, while I'm still recognized as a woman. But that's because of the whole package, not just this brand of mones. Your experience will likely be very different from mine.

As for cover scents I am one of those people who can barely smell any pheromones, and it is hard for me to judge on how well my perfumes cover them. I can smell my unscented Flirt but it is not offensive to my nose, and Tease I have in jasmine/vanilla/citrus scent and to me it smells great and not like mones at all. As for Steve's other scents, I love amber/rose one in DM oil, but not in sprays, and AXS reminds me only of my herbal hair conditioner so while it is not offensive smell I highly doubt I would have it added to any product ever again.

With unscented or lightly scented mones I generally just go with perfumes I like and hope that people don't find my smell offensive. Out of mainstream perfumes my favorites are D&G Sicily and Bvlgari Jasmin Noir. Sicily is actually very tricky and on most people loses half of it's notes and stinks bad, and that I think was the reason it got discontinued. Bad for me though, as on me it worked beautifully, and I only have little of it left. Also I have few single note perfume oils, and either use them separately or combine and add to my DIY body butters.
                      This month I've been testing out oil fragrances made by Love Potion perfumerie and I must say I love most of them a lot. And I am quite sure some of them would cover beautifully even stinkiest mones. Have you ever tried those?
                      Thanks for your opinion on cover scents. I've not yet tried Love Potion. Generally, I like to smell what I'm buying first, especially when the shipping charges nearly cost more than a product and there is a no returns policy. But I think this is a rule I'll break in case of Love Potion, because I just love the sheer variety of fragrances they offer. And also the philosophy behind the whole thing appeals to me.

Comment

Well, my tester ran out, but as soon as my order arrives I'll start combining it with cops. I suspect it will be a potent combination.
                        I loved that combination, very easy to wear and can't fail Kind of goes with any personality.

Actually, I think you really should try it, I have a feeling it would work well for you. I've read the topic about Innocence XS, and I'm basing this on the way you described yourself. I'm feminine, but not in a girly way, and never been that type. I'm 5'8" and love high heels, which means I'm usually taller than most of the guys around me. (Which sucks.) Also, I have very dark brown eyes, the kind that is considered black, and I'm all for eye contact. Now, the combination of the latter two can be intimidating to some, I'm told, even when I don't intend it to be. I guess, what I'm trying to say is what someone comes across at first glance and their actual personality are two quite different things with most people. And since I'm all sunshine, fluffy kittens and cotton candy on the inside...ok, just kidding, but I'd like to come across more like who I am than what I appear to be like. As I said, I think Temptress is still great for me for work or when I need to be taken very seriously, while I'm still recognized as a woman. But that's because of the whole package, not just this brand of mones. Your experience will likely be very different from mine.
                        Thats some good points, I will try Temptess some day then. Did not include it with the last order as there were plenty of other goodies to try first.
                        I'm tall too btw, 180cm is something like 5'11". And while I can't wear super high heels bc of the screwed ankle joint, I wear 5-6cm ones all the time. Men in northern Europe are quite tall too, so I'm not considered a giant here, but still lots of men are shorter than me and it makes things weird sometimes. Totally get you in this. Also dark hair + greenish eyes + black eyeliner + very light skin and people say I look like a witch, or a demon. And that all is generally getting in the way when I am hanging out with nerdy shy men. I don't want to intimidate them even more than I already do with the way I look/act, so try to choose softer blends there. But Temptess really sounds like a good blend for work, so you got me change my mind about it
                        Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Thanks for your opinion on cover scents. I've not yet tried Love Potion. Generally, I like to smell what I'm buying first, especially when the shipping charges nearly cost more than a product and there is a no returns policy. But I think this is a rule I'll break in case of Love Potion, because I just love the sheer variety of fragrances they offer. And also the philosophy behind the whole thing appeals to me.
                        Yes, I love to know what I'm buying too, their fragrances just looked too interesting. But I think if you live in US, Love Potion ships for free, and when ordering internationally they first charge more than the real shipping cost (I got like 40% of the initial shipping cost refunded after they shipped the package). I was quite disappointed with their signature line (Love Potion Red/Black/Pink etc) as patchouli note in them is apparently something I personally hate. All the other samples I got were actually quite nice, so I guess it's all about experimenting
                        I've also heard lots of praises about thefragranceshop.com and especially their dry body oils as the scented base for applying pheromones, but have not tried them myself yet.
                        And I'm sure there are many other great options that we don't know of

Comment

First of all, LMAO, why am I a Lurker?

I'm tall too btw, 180cm is something like 5'11". And while I can't wear super high heels bc of the screwed ankle joint, I wear 5-6cm ones all the time. Men in northern Europe are quite tall too, so I'm not considered a giant here, but still lots of men are shorter than me and it makes things weird sometimes. Totally get you in this. Also dark hair + greenish eyes + black eyeliner + very light skin and people say I look like a witch, or a demon. And that all is generally getting in the way when I am hanging out with nerdy shy men. I don't want to intimidate them even more than I already do with the way I look/act, so try to choose softer blends there.
                          Witch or demon? Lovely! I'm getting the witch too (or maybe I just have a hearing problem and they're calling me bitch! ). Hanging out with nerdy, shy men is one of my favourite hobbies, actually. What happened to your ankle joint? Accident?

Temptess really sounds like a good blend for work, so you got me change my mind about it
                          Thanks for sharing your experiences!
                          You're most welcome. Actually, it's really strange, because it gets good results from women I work with too. My female boss, who is about 10 years older than me, really started to value my opinion on things and asks regularly for my input.

Yes, I love to know what I'm buying too, their fragrances just looked too interesting. But I think if you live in US, Love Potion ships for free, and when ordering internationally they first charge more than the real shipping cost (I got like 40% of the initial shipping cost refunded after they shipped the package). I was quite disappointed with their signature line (Love Potion Red/Black/Pink etc) as patchouli note in them is apparently something I personally hate. All the other samples I got were actually quite nice, so I guess it's all about experimenting
                          I've also heard lots of praises about thefragranceshop.com and especially their dry body oils as the scented base for applying pheromones, but have not tried them myself yet.
                          And I'm sure there are many other great options that we don't know of
                          Nah, I live across the pond, so there goes my free shipping. The Fragrance Shop's dry body oil is something I've been wanting to try for a long time. I also hear, they have sampler sets for good value too.

Comment

My SO tried Connections a few times and seemed to enjoy it. But she's not asking for more of it - even though she came home and raved about how everyone was sharing so much info with her, even her boss telling her information that she does not need to know (but is nice to know - like career plans, salary secrets etc.).
                            Thought she would ask or just take more of it, but oh well.
                            I think you should give it a got for sure.

Comment

First of all, LMAO, why am I a Lurker?
                              That's probably Idle's way to show his love to newer members. You should start posting more to get that status away L
                              oved your post about Flirt btw

Witch or demon? Lovely! I'm getting the witch too (or maybe I just have a hearing problem and they're calling me bitch! ). Hanging out with nerdy, shy men is one of my favourite hobbies, actually. What happened to your ankle joint? Accident?
                              Haha, you're awesome! Perhaps you want to share your experience in dealing with those shy men? I'm not very good at it apparently. My funniest experience was when during a date (dinner + walking around town) the guy was so nervous that he could not speak or look me in the face. Later he said he wasn't able to think straight around me and was totally intimidated by my attempts to make eye contact (just my general being friendly and looking at the person I'm talkig to, not at my shoes).
                              As for the ankle, I got it injured by falling off a tree when I was a kid. It has been annoying ever since, any minor ankle twist and it gets sore and swollen again. Basically I can use high heels but need to be very careful not to do any risky steps with my right foot

Nah, I live across the pond, so there goes my free shipping. The Fragrance Shop's dry body oil is something I've been wanting to try for a long time. I also hear, they have sampler sets for good value too.
                              I was actually turned off with 30$ + shipping costs for 5 tiny sample vials, but still might try them sometimes. Report if you do that first!

Comment

WELCOME

Comment

• Mechey
                                  Mechey commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thank you, Kahotep.

Originally posted by Mop View Post
                                My SO tried Connections a few times and seemed to enjoy it. But she's not asking for more of it - even though she came home and raved about how everyone was sharing so much info with her, even her boss telling her information that she does not need to know (but is nice to know - like career plans, salary secrets etc.).
                                Thought she would ask or just take more of it, but oh well.
                                I think you should give it a got for sure.
                                That's strange, Mop. Maybe she had a few TMI's too that made her decide not to roll further with it? I'll definitely try Connections as soon as I run out of the similar product of an other vendor. This type of product is a great aid for me in my work. (No, I'm not a secret agent. )

Comment

That's probably Idle's way to show his love to newer members. You should start posting more to get that status away Loved your post about Flirt btw
                                  I love you too, Idle. Cheers, mate! I'd love to post more, but sometimes I just get tangled up in this crazy little thing, called work.
                                  Thank you.

Haha, you're awesome! Perhaps you want to share your experience in dealing with those shy men? I'm not very good at it apparently. My funniest experience was when during a date (dinner + walking around town) the guy was so nervous that he could not speak or look me in the face. Later he said he wasn't able to think straight around me and was totally intimidated by my attempts to make eye contact (just my general being friendly and looking at the person I'm talkig to, not at my shoes).
                                  Well, neither am I, but I don't feel it is my fault. There's only so much you can do, if someone has issues and has already decided that you're way out of their league. But patience and communication goes a long way in a lot of cases. In my experience, you really have to put into words, what you'd otherwise communicate non-verbally. Did your date get a second chance to establish eye contact?

I was actually turned off with 30$ + shipping costs for 5 tiny sample vials, but still might try them sometimes. Report if you do that first!
                                  I'm currently looking for someone among my friends&family, who'd also wanna try their stuff to split the shipping costs. I'm interested regardless of the price, as I keep reading that their stuff has excellent sillage, and we need that, don't we?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X