yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

idle is here ! ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idle is here ! ;)

Hey all..
    happy to be here.

i am idle (from phero talk and phero truth)

Yep... I Was away from pheromone molecules for quite some time..
    i was just stuck with general products from different companies for the last few years

but i think i will start experimenting once again. Now that we have a platform for reporting and making a real research and develepment
    i am IN.
    I know that Steve will listen to each and every one of us so finally our reports will be considered
    good or bad ! this is what a real research should be like.

again happy to be here and finally i will start making some reports from the past that i was holding on until now

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

I cannot thank you enough for joining the group my friend. Looking forward to actual dedicated research as I have so many new and interesting molecules. I have always had a passion for testing unexplored molecules to see where it can take us as we push it even further into the realm of influence. After all, I do believe, that is why we are all here to begin with.

I am sure we will get those just looking to gain the best results from a good solid product and I'm happy with this too. I did the same thing when I started and do believe that I can provide those products. While creativity might seem like a SteveO thing when it comes to mixes, I can assure you it is just as relevant to credit the community at large. Inspiration is the driving force behind any XS formula. I look to be inspired by what was first, by my own drive to influence my situation to a point of control, thus confidence.

When I started on pherotalk I was just pissed off of finding all the wrong products for the wrong prices. Tired when learning the same old crap was being recirculated over and over again. Highest concentration of this or that. These are chemicals by God and we got people making ridiculous statements based on myths. I wondered what else they were wrong about and I shuddered. People seem to forget with neurosteroids which ectohormones are you have this unknown you are introducing into peoples environments. I am very protective of my signature. Your signature is your identity as its based on the same stories you once lived. These stories are cajoled up in your signature tell the story of you. I want to ensure my signature speaks a tale about who I am and what I am about.

It's why that when I found Androtics I was so happy and seriously who wasn't. I started right away with experimenting and people were in one of two camps. There were those who appreciated and encouraged and the other haters and distractors. Even then it only encouraged me to test, learn and soon start creating. I said hey why not take this molecule that does this and that and mix it with the one that does those other things. Soon I had some serious mixes going.

The best thing was that ever molecule I had I created a spreadsheet for. I read the entire forum from back to front and every time I saw a respected researcher I took notice and note. I started to compile data and keywords. With my personal research and all this data I realized I had a formulation computer at my fingertips. BUT, as you know it was limited. We only had putatives and so I decided it would be best to understand the actual molecule. The rest is history

I love the idea of PheroTruth and like ptalk we have the same two groups there too. Everyone we meet in life is a messenger. Its how we receive the message is how we receive the person. Some are absolutely tough to deal with and that in itself is a blessing my friend. They are the purpose of us going forward and creating a community, this community. I have nothing but respect for markindallas and PTruth as I do for Jasmin and PTalk. My passion, my drive takes me another course though and here we are beginning a new journey.

Its the circle of live which does evolve, just as pheromones do. I can understand how my passion can be accused of being hype and I only wish those who think as much could open their eyes and join us here too. I personally welcome all and its why everyone here starts out equal. No higher-than-though attitudes will prevail here. We have but one mission.

I catch myself saying this many times throughout the day; the further we are able to push this science and influence our lives and add quality to others in the process the further our pheromone ride will take us. Its the perfect perpetual machine of evolution in action as everything is reborn with the hope of tomorrow. So yeah, all are welcome and all have the same opportunity to wear their signatures out in the open. Its exposing your true self and in doing so creating the reality you live. A beutiful thought if I had the time to delve a bit deeper. I promise you my friend I will. I owe you that much.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Wow.. thank you for the greatest welcome message !
      I have a great feeling about this forum. Already allot of familiar faces around
      to all of them:
      i am happy that you are all here too.

And yes finally i am back in to the phero world once again.
      Its great to be to be a part of this community and i will love to start experimenting once again with everything you have prepared for us

I really hope others will read this too as its allot more than just a welcome message

idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by Abel.Mann
        Welcome Idle! Your the man! What is you go-to pheromone?
        My daily mix
        is Vibe and dash of Ascend no-cops

idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

My daily mix
          is Vibe and dash of Ascend no-cops
          Why no cops?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X