yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

I am a new pheromone user and a new member to this forum. My first product ever to try was XiSt and it exceeded my expectations of it. Steve was very nice and accommodating with my order to point when my order got stuck with Canadian customs for longer than normal he offered to send another bottle. Thankfully I received the order on that day. My experimentation with XiSt have been all positive and today I am ordering 3 more products from XS.

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome Canuck,
      Glad to have you here. What are your goals with pheros..if you give us alittle information we could possibly give you some tips that we've picked up.
      Enjoy your new products! I surely enjoy mine lol

Comment

secret handshake fist bump GIF by TipsyElves.com
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome!
          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
          Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Hello and welcome.
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Originally posted by The Canuck View Post
                Hello all,

I am a new pheromone user and a new member to this forum. My first product ever to try was XiSt and it exceeded my expectations of it. Steve was very nice and accommodating with my order to point when my order got stuck with Canadian customs for longer than normal he offered to send another bottle. Thankfully I received the order on that day. My experimentation with XiSt have been all positive and today I am ordering 3 more products from XS.
                welcome, update us on your usage. Try SOB at bars or clubs or just one on one

Comment

Hi Canuck, Looking forward to your reports

Comment

Welcome
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Welcome to this forum.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse