yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings XS forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings XS forum

Greetings XS forum

I am putting together a "phero toolkit" for my wife and this thread is perfect for what I need to study.
    I want give shout out thanks to "NuTrix" for sending me here. I had talked to her on PheroTruth site.

My wife is currently working as a senior tech at a pharmacy that has gone through a personel shakeup.
    Some bad social activity is going down and it is getting my wife down in the power vaccum that has ocurred.

I just ordered "Bliss" to start the mental healing process, and get her positive again. The next step would be good "power social" that gives/enhances status, raises my wifes social image with the new female coworkers.

I want to stick with XS products right now because if used in combo, they should work better. Is this sound thinking? "Vibe" and "Cohesion" sounds like they would fit the app.

P.S. pinksugarcandy, my apologies for hijacking your thread!

Perhaps move this and make it it's own thread in the women's section to get more responses?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Created an intro thread

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment

XSteveO could perhaps help with that?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Maybe go with the connections. Vibes is just a combo of flirt, connections and bliss. Cohesion would be good too.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
        Prettyrickyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        hmm, I didn't know it included bliss. nice

Welcome to this forum Splunker. With SteveO's personal mone advice, you're in the best hands ever.

Comment

Welcome! ????
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Welcome, I'm very familiar striving to improve a significant other's mental healing.
          I wish you both well, and I hope to learn something as well.

Comment

Hello and welcome splunker
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Welcome to the XS community.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Comment

Hope you can get your wife to post her reviews!

Comment

Welcome! I agree with pinksugarcandy ! Mrs Splunker should visit us in the women's section.
                          the little mermaid evil laugh GIF
                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome as well!
                              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Welcome
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Sorry for the late greeting, but that is what I'm best at.... Being late. LOL anyway welcome so happy to have you!
                                  , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Splunker View Post
                                    Greetings XS forum

I am putting together a "phero toolkit" for my wife and this thread is perfect for what I need to study.
                                    I want give shout out thanks to "NuTrix" for sending me here. I had talked to her on PheroTruth site.

My wife is currently working as a senior tech at a pharmacy that has gone through a personel shakeup.
                                    Some bad social activity is going down and it is getting my wife down in the power vaccum that has ocurred.

I just ordered "Bliss" to start the mental healing process, and get her positive again. The next step would be good "power social" that gives/enhances status, raises my wifes social image with the new female coworkers.

I want to stick with XS products right now because if used in combo, they should work better. Is this sound thinking? "Vibe" and "Cohesion" sounds like they would fit the app.

P.S. pinksugarcandy, my apologies for hijacking your thread!

A hearty welcome Splunker

So nice of Nutrix to recommend you to such a great place with amazing products , ahahahah

I am glad you took her advise and looked into it

We are all here for you and your wife and I am sure she will pull through.

What products have you decided on and what is the latest with you?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X